The Behringer BX4210A Bass Guitar Amp is powerful and packed with features - a truly affordable 450-Watt Bass Workstation with a front-ported bass cabinet, 2 original BUGERA 10-inch Hard Attack aluminum-cone speakers and a custom-made 1-inch horn tweeter for high-end punch.
If you think this is a mouthful, wait till you hear it in action! We’re talking big sound here, but not at the expense of definition. Remember, power is nothing without control. Behringer's patented* Dynamizer technology gives you the ultimate punch, and the switchable Ultrabass subharmonics processor delivers stunning low-end power.
There is a dedicated 5-band EQ with Deep, Bright and Shape functions for creative sound shaping. A musical opto-limiter assures problem-free high-volume levels without distortion, and you also get a vintage-style VU meter for precise signal level control. The connectivity options include 3 speaker outputs on 1/4-inch jacks and a professional speaker connector. A dual footswitch for Ultrabass and Shape functions is included.
A classic bass foundation with mids that bring your music out loud and clear!
Behringer BX4210A Bass Guitar Amplifier Features
- Powerful 450-Watt Bass Workstation with front-ported bass cabinet
- Original BUGERA 10-inch Hard Attack aluminum-cone speakers
- Custom-made 1-inch horn tweeter for ultimate punch
- Recessed carrying handles and integrated rollers for easy transportation
- Patented* Dynamizer technology for ultimate punch and to capture every nuance of your playing
- Switchable Ultrabass sub-harmonics processor for unbelievable low-end power
- Dedicated 5-band EQ with Deep, Bright and Shape functions for awesome sound shaping
- Musical opto-limiter for ultimate volume without distortion
- Vintage-style VU meter for precise signal level control
- Dual footswitch for Ultrabass and Shape functions included
- Balanced XLR DI for direct connection to your mixing console
- Tuner function and Line Output for additional flexibility
- FX Insert for external effects devices (stomp boxes, rack effects, etc.)
- 3 speaker outputs on 1/4-inch jacks and professional speaker connector (compatible to Neutrik Speakon)
- Integrated limiter and active, temperature-controlled cooling system for ultimate protection
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
* German Patent No.: 100 15 833