The Behringer C2 professional condenser microphones are designed for studio recording and live applications. The C2 mics have all the big-time features packed in an extremely compact form factor. They are sold as a matched pair - perfect for stereophonic recording - for a price you wouldn’t even consider it bought you a single one. The C2s utilize a low-mass diaphragm for ultra-wide frequency response and ultimate sound reproduction and their inconspicuous size makes them perfect for acoustic instruments, overhead applications, pianos and similar.
The cardioid pickup pattern effectively eliminates feedback, plus there is switchable low frequency roll-off and -10 dB input attenuation. Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion, while a gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector assures the highest signal integrity.
Custom microphone stand adapters, windscreens, stereo-bar and transport case are all included, making these condenser microphones ready for action straight out of the box! If super-compact size is paramount but you don’t want to compromise on the performance, then a pair of C2s is the answer.
Behringer C2 Features
- 2 professional true condenser microphones for studio recording and live applications
- Sold as matched pair - perfect for stereophonic recording
- Low-mass diaphragm for ultra-wide frequency response and ultimate sound reproduction
- Perfect for acoustic instruments, overhead, piano, etc.
- Cardioid pickup pattern for effective feedback elimination
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and -10 dB input attenuation
- Custom microphone stand adapters, windscreens, stereo-bar and transport case included
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector for highest signal integrity
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany