The Behringer CMD DC1 DJ Controller is a pad-based controller perfect for live beat making, triggering cues and so much more! The DC-1 controller features 16 backlit trigger pads that provide a fantastic, familiar feel. Whether you’re a DJ, producer, recording engineer, or hobbyist, the CMD DC1 makes getting a hand on your software easy and affordable.
Along with the 16 pads there are 8 encoders and 8 buttons, which are ideal for controlling effects or changing application parameters. And at the top of the DC-1 is a complete navigation section, with 8 backlit buttons and a fat rotary encoder.
Like all Behringer CMD controllers, the DC1 can run in a pack. If you’re deep into production in Live, put a MM-1 and a LC-1 next to the DC-1 for the ultimate beat creation station. Or use it in Traktor with a PL-1 to manage cue juggles with real buttons. It’s a solid performer no matter how you use it.
Behringer CMD DC1 DJ Controller Features
- 16 large backlit pad-style buttons
- Deckadance DJ software from Image Line included
- Compatible with popular DJ software including Native Instruments Traktor, Serato Scratch Live, Ableton Live and any other MIDI-compatible programs
- Complete navigation section with jog wheel for navigating track libraries, scenes, etc.
- Control effects with 8 encoders and 8 buttons - all with MIDI feedback to take your eyes off the computer screen
- USB bus-powered
- Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables plug-and-play with any MIDI software
- Designed to lock together with other Behringer CMD controllers for full expandability
- Slim tabletop design for ultimate portability
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life