The DEEPMIND 12 by Behringer is a classic polyphonic synthesizer with 12 true analog voices for insanely fat and authentic sounds. In addition, the DEEPMIND 12 features 4 FX Engines, 2 OSCs and LFOs per Voice, 3 ADSR Generators, 8-Channel Modulation Matrix, 32-Step Control Sequencer, Tablet Remote Control and Built-In Wifi!
Behringer DEEPMIND 12 Analog Synthesizer Features
Glorious 12-Note Polyphony
- 4 simultaneous world-class TC ELECTRONIC and KLARK TEKNIK FX with over 30 algorithms including Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Delay and multi-band Distortion
- 12 voices with 2 OSCs per voice with oscillator sync mode
- 2 LFOs per voice with 7 waveform shapes, key sync, MIDI sync and envelope auto-triggering
- 3 ADSR generators per voice for control of VCF, VCA and MOD envelopes
- Flexible 8-channel modulation matrix with 19 sources and over 130 destinations including effects parameters
- 32-step control sequencer with adjustable slew rate and MIDI sync
- Full remote control via iPad*/PC/Mac* and selected Android* App over USB, MIDI or built-in WiFi for extended parameter control
- 49 semi-weighted full-size keys featuring velocity sensitivity and after-touch
- Pure analog signal path based on legendary VCF and VCA designs
- OSC 1 generates sawtooth and square/pulse waveforms with pulse width modulation
- OSC 2 generates square/pulse waveforms with tone modulation
- Selectable dual slope 12/24 dB analog low pass filter per voice with adjustable resonance
- Envelope faders seamlessly transform individual envelope segments between linear, exponential and reverse exponential curves
- Powerful unison and poly modes with detune, pan spread and drift parameters featuring up to 12 voices per note
- Global noise generator dramatically expands waveform generation
- Incredible polyphonic portamento with flexible fixed rate, fixed time and exponential pitch glide modes
- Sophisticated arpeggiator with tap tempo button and user configurable pattern modes
- Chord and PolyChord memories enable polyphonic performances from monophonic playing styles
- True bypass mode for pure and high-integrity analog tone
- Global variable 6 dB high pass filter with powerful bass boost switch
- 26 sliders and one switch per function give direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- Spring-loaded pitch and assignable modulation wheels provide total hands-on performance
- LCD Display with encoder, navigation switches and data value slider for rapid menu parameter editing and program selection
- 1024 user program memories with “compare and match” feature to quickly match all analog controls to values stored in program
- Fully servo-balanced stereo outputs for highest signal integrity
- CV/pedal input for connection to modular systems
- Comprehensive MIDI implementation (including NRPN/CC control of all parameters and bulk load/save)
- Integrated and configurable WiFi client / Access point allows easy and secure connection to home network
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Playing chords and building textural soundscapes requires the ability to generate multiple notes or sounds simultaneously. While early analog synthesizers were either monophonic (only 1 note at a time), or somewhat limited in the number of sounds they could produce at the same time, the DEEPMIND 12 boosts your creativity with 12-note polyphony. Each voice has 2 oscillators, with OSC 1 generating sawtooth and square/pulse waveforms with pulse width modulation, and OSC 2 generates square/pulse waveforms with a unique tone modulation. With 24 oscillators at your disposal, a tremendous range of options becomes available including the following oscillator modes: Unison 12, 6, 4, 3, 2 Mono; Mono -2; Mono 4; Mono 6; Poly; Poly 6, and Poly 8. The addition of oscillator sync, oscillator drift and parameter drift allow the recreation of the much sought after warmth and movement found in vintage analog synthesizers, with greatly improved reliability and stability.
Big, Fat Tones
DEEPMIND 12 provides your choice of powerful unison or poly modes, with detune, pan spread and drift parameters, that can handle up to 12 voices per note for incredibly fat tones. And if you want even more, just engage the global noise generator to expand the waveform options. DEEPMIND 12's extreme versatility empowers you to be your creative best.
You Are Always in Control
We can't help ourselves – like you, we're gear-heads, too. For those who want the numbers, DEEPMIND 12 has: 26 sliders; 33 switches; 1 rotary encoder; 2 knobs; 1 spring-loaded pitch wheel and 1 assignable, spring-loaded modulation wheel. All are laid out in a highly-intuitive format designed to put the joy back into your music creation.
Large LCD Screen
The large and easy-to-read LCD screen provides rapid parameter editing and program selection on-the-fly, for a total hands-on performance with real-time access to all important parameters. The screen shows the synthesizer status, parameters, and the five main menu pages: Connectivity; Keyboard; Pedal; Fader and System. The contrast and brightness levels are adjustable on the System settings page of the GLOBAL menu.
You've Got Connections
DEEPMIND 12's connectivity is extensive with: fully servo-balanced stereo TRS outputs, for audio feeds to mixing consoles/amplifiers; Phones; Sustain; Pedal/CV; MIDI (In, Out, Thru), for external devices and your DAW; and MIDI USB for your computer and firmware updates. The comprehensive MIDI implementation includes NRPN/CC control of virtually all parameters and bulk load/save.
WiFi Router Not Required
You can easily tap into your home network via DEEPMIND 12's integrated and configurable WiFi client / Access point, without any additional hardware.
Unleash Your Imagination
When it comes to not just pushing the envelopes but creating them, DEEPMIND 12 gives your imagination its polyphonic voice – and it’s so very affordable. Modern performance calls for the classic analog sound with all the digital advantages – it calls for the BEHRINGER DEEPMIND 12!
3 Year Warranty
Behringer always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Behringer products are made in their own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world.
As a result, Behringer has one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and Behringer confidently backs it up with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.