Behringer EM600 Ultimate Echo Modeling Effects Pedal is the ultimate Echo Modeler. The Echo Machine is essentially 11 delays in one pedal: Ping Pong, Reverse, two different multi-delays, Tracking, Sweep, Swirl, Slap and three different tap modes. Behringer Real Sound Modeling technology gives the Behringer EM600 the ability to emulate the acoustics of a variety of environments. Produce realistic cathedral-like echo in your bedroom or cave-like echo at the corner bar. Real Sound Modeling makes it possible!
The Behringer EM600 Ultimate Echo Modeling Effects Pedal is easy to operate. You can choose to give the effect a digital, analog or tape delay feel via a dedicated switch. You can also choose to put lush, psychedelic tails behind every note you play, or a more abrupt delay that fades quickly. Sculpt it into a truly unique delay by twisting the dedicated Mix, Time, Repeat and Modulation dials. There’s even a Tap function that allows you to dial in the delay tempo by rhythmically tapping the footswitch. You can power this stompbox with a 9 V battery or a DC Power Supply (not included). If you’re gonzo for echo, the Behringer EM600 Ultimate Echo Modeling Effects Pedal has the sonic palette to keep you delayed again and again.
Behringer EM600 Ultimate Echo Modeling Effects Pedal Features
- The ultimate Echo Modeler that delivers the whole history of analog, tape and digital delay effects
- Real Sound Modeling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
- Create any sound from vintage tape-based echo over warm analog BBD delay sound to clean high-fidelity digital delay
- Dedicated Model, Time, Repeat, Mix, Mod, Type and Trail controls for awesome sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany