For ease of use, high quality sound, and a great amount of output and connectivity, it doesn’t get much better than the Behringer Europort EPS500MP3 Portable PA System! With this system you can get set up in less than five minutes. The EPS500MP3 delivers articulate, high fidelity performance, yet weighs only 41.3 lbs! Dual 250-Watt amplifiers and 8-inch 2-way loudspeakers provide a powerful sound to fill small to medium-sized venues with great sound. A built in 8-channel mixer with reverb makes the Behringer EPS500MP3 perfect for a wide variety of uses. It even includes a microphone!
Behringer Europort EPS500MP3 Portable PA System Features
Superb Sound Quality
- Ultra-compact 8-channel PA system with dual speakers and detachable 500 Watt powered mixer
- Enormous power, incredible sonic performance, and super-lightweight
- Mixer can be used either while installed in the speaker or detached for easy positioning and access
- High-performance MP3 player included to play audio files via USB stick
- Studio-grade stereo reverb adds finishing touch to your sound
- ‘Wireless-ready’ for high-quality Behringer digital wireless system (not included)
- Broadcast-like Voice-Over-Priority Function dims music when microphones are used
- Extremely powerful 8 inch woofers and 1 inch compression transducers for incredible sound reproduction
- 8-channel mixer section features 4 mic/line and 2 stereo channels
- 4 high-quality mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser mics
- Effective and extremely musical 2-band EQ on all channels
- Music/Speech switch to set overall system equalization
- Auto limiter prevents overload damage to power amplifier and speakers
- Includes a wired mic, mic cable and 2 x 20 foot speaker cables
- Integrated stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Switching power supply for maximum flexibility, noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy savings
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
The Europort EPS500MP3 from Behringer provides far superior sound quality than other products in this class. The two satellite loudspeakers, each with a custom-designed 8-inch woofer and 1-inch compression driver, provide the rich sonic performance you would expect from a much larger system. 500 Watts of stereo output gives the EPS500MP3 PA system the power to deliver your message loud and clear, and keep the party going all night.
Everything You Need
Behringer has put everything you’ll need into one beautiful, easy to move and use package. They even provide a storage compartment for the included wired mic, mic cable, two speaker cables and other accessories. When the show is over, just put everything back in its place, latch it all together and wheel it away.
Channels 1 – 4 feature Behringer high-quality XENYX Mic Preamps, which have been praised by audio pros for their transparency and massive headroom. This means you get a truly clean input signal without unwanted coloration or distortion. They’ve also equipped the EPS500MP3 with +48 Phantom Power, so you can even use studio-grade condenser mics. Each input channel has a highly musical 2-band EQ (Bass and Treble).
System optimization couldn’t be easier, just flip the Music/Speech switch on the EPS500MP3 to select the proper equalization for your purpose. Behringer has also included a user-defeatable Voice-Over-Priority function that automatically lowers the stereo channels when you’re on the mic, so all of your important announcements will be heard.
The Sweet Sound of Reverb
If you’re making a speech, chances are you won’t need it, but if you’re playing a musical instrument and/or singing, you might want to add some effects. So, Behringer has included a great-sounding digital Reverb processor to help sweeten your performance.
Onboard MP3 Player
One of the coolest features of the Europort EPS500MP3 PA system is its embedded MP3 player. Just plug in your favorite playlist (via USB stick) and use the 4-button pad with its Random, Play/Pause, Rewind and Forward control switches. From break and background music to high resolution karaoke performance tracks, this MP3 player can handle it all.
Ddding wireless mics to a PA system meant either a mess of wires and dangling receivers or worse, a built-in receiver with dodgy performance. Those days are officially over thanks to Behringer ULM Series wireless mics and their exclusive, ultra-compact 2-channel receiver. Just plug the receiver into the dedicated wireless port and instantly enjoy two channels of supremely stable, natural-sounding wireless performance.
It’s All About Connections
The Behringer EPS500MP3 comes ready for your input, literally. Channels 1 - 4 accept balanced XLR mics, as well as balanced and unbalanced 1/4 inch line-level sources, such as electronic keyboards and the like. Stereo channels 5/6 and 7/8 accommodate RCA and 1/4 inch inputs, such as drum machines, keyboard sound modules, etc. All in all, there are enough mic and line-level inputs to handle a small band.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.