The Behringer Europower EPX4000 Power Amplifier offers the power of Accelerated Transient Response (ATR) technology into an exceptionally lightweight package that was built to last through all the rigors of the road. In fact, this Behringer amp weighs in at only 22.3 lbs (10.1 kg) each, so you can practically lift them with just one finger! With ample power and high-tech efficiency combination, the Europower EPX4000 power amp is a supercharged workhorse that will keep your rig kicking for years to come.
Behringer Europower EPX4000 Power Amplifier Features:
• 2 x 2000 Watts into 2 Ohms; 2 x 1200 Watts into 4 Ohms; 4000 Watts into 4 Ohms (bridge mode)
• ATR (Accelerated Transient Response) technology for ultimate punch and clarity
• Ultra-light, ultra-low noise and ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
• Switchable limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
• Detented gain controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity
• Precise Power, Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
• XLR, 1/4'' TRS and RCA input connectors for compatibility with any source
• Professional speaker connectors and ''touch-proof'' binding posts support most speaker wiring systems
• Built-in Subwoofer/Satellite crossover for more flexibility
• Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
• Back-to-front ventilation system including air filter for reliable operation
• Built-like-a-tank, impact-resistant, all-steel 2U rack-mount chassis
• High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Ultra-light, Built on a Legacy
The Behringer Eurpower EPX4000 Power Amp is created with groundbreaking switch-mode technology that eliminates the heavy transformer! Best of all, the Europower EPX4000 power amp also offers a clip limiter allowing you to get even more out of the amplifier without overdriving it or your speaker system. This built-in technology automatically senses when the amp is being overdriven into “clipping” and momentarily reduces the input level to avoid clipping distortion, making this a perfect amp for the hard rocking DJ. Super-reliable and provides even tighter bass performance than previous power amps because the Europower EPX4000 delivers ultra-high peak currents on demand.
The Behringer Europower EPX4000 power amp inputs are flexible, accepting balanced XLR, ¼ inch TRS, unbalanced ¼ inch TS, and RCA connections. Take your pick of professional locking speaker outputs or touch-proof binding posts to securely connect speakers.
The rear panel provides 2 switches, one that allows you to put the Europower EPX4000 to work in mono, stereo (two-channel mode) or bridge mode, which is always mono. The other, a built-in crossover switch lets you put the amp into bi-amp mode, which sends low-frequency content (<100 Hz) to the CH2 Output and the high-frequency component to CH1 automatically, no external hardware required.
Dimensions (H x W x D): 3.5 x 19.0 x 14.7 in., (88 x 483 x 373 mm)
Weight: 22.3 lbs., 10.1 kg
Power Supply / Voltage (Fuses):
• USA / Canada: 120 V~, 60 Hz (T 30 A H 250 V)
• Power consumption: 4500W
• Mains connector: Standard IEC receptacle
• Cooling: Continuously variable speed fan, back to front air low
• Amplifier protection: Full short circuit, open circuit, thermal, ultrasonic, RF protection. Stable into reactive or mismatched loads
• Front: POWER switch, GAIN control (channel 1 and 2)
• Rear: MODE switch, X-over Switch, BRIDGE MODE switch
• Inputs: Balanced XLR, 1/4 in. TRS, RCA
• Outputs: Speakon and touch-proof binding posts
• Power: Blue LEDs
• CLIP (per channel): Blue LEDs
• PROT (per channel): Blue LEDs
• SIGNAL (per channel): -20dB~-10dB White LEDs
• SIGNAL (per channel): -10dB~ 0dB White LEDs
• 8 Ohms bridge mode: 2450 W
• 4 Ohms bridge mode: 4000 W
What started as a simple string and pedal sales catalog has grown exponentially over the past thirty years. The early days were a time where catalogs didn't have much of a presence in the industry, but what began as a college dorm room operation grew rapidly. In 1986 we moved to a full product offering and 64-page catalog, which over the years has grown to 162 pages. Join the AMS family and get your free catalog now!
Copyright © 1996-2017 American Musical Supply, Inc. All rights reserved. American Musical Supply reserves the right to correct pricing and/or product specifications in the event of typographical errors found in our print catalog or on our website. If a product is listed at an incorrect price due to such errors or because of inaccurate information received from a supplier, American Musical Supply shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed, whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, American Musical Supply will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.