Building on the legacy of the wildly successful Eurolive F1220A, Behringer presents the even more powerful Eurolive F1220D. This 250-Watt active monitor system features a 3-band EQ, so you can tweak the Highs, Mids and Lows for a clear, true sense of your performance; a long- excursion 12 inch woofer for punchy and deep bass, and a high-performance 3 inch high-frequency compression driver for the ultimate in sound quality. And thanks to the Class-D technology employed in the onboard 250-Watt amplifier, the F1220D weighs less than most passive monitor wedges, making them easy to transport and set up.
Behringer Eurolive F1220D Powered Floor Monitor Speaker Features
Beauty is Much More Than Skin Deep
- Lightweight 250-Watt 2-way monitor speaker system for live and playback applications
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
- True bi-amping mode with 2 amplifiers for ultimate sound reproduction
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Adjustable feedback filter and integrated limiter for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- 2-channel mixer with individual Mic/Line inputs and Volume controls
- Dedicated 3-band EQ for perfect sound shaping
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Extremely powerful 12 inch long excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- High-resolution 3 inch Tweeter for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Proprietary horn design for ultra-wide sound dispersion
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Integrated 35 mm pole socket for stand mounting and use as PA system
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
Inside the F1220D active monitor is the equivalent of a 2-way electronic crossover, a graphic equalizer, a parametric equalizer, a mic preamp and a Class-D power amp! A long-excursion 12 inch driver delivers deep, punchy low end, while the 3 inch compression driver, mounted in a custom-designed horn, provides ultra-wide dispersion of clean, crisp highs. These systems work together seamlessly, cranking out 250 Watts of super-clean power, and here’s the best part – you don’t have to be a sound engineer to run it!
Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Thanks to revolutionary Class-D amp technology, Behringer is are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
Bi-Amplification - The Path to Absolute Signal Integrity
With its 250 ultra-clean Watts of digital output delivered through separately- powered drivers, courtesy of true bi-amping (2 amplifiers per speaker system), the F1220D delivers high-resolution sound that really brings out the best in your music.
Powerful, high-efficiency Class-D amplifiers and Switch Mode Power Supply technology coupled with state-of-the-art DSP functionality sure sounds impressive – but what about the part of the system you actually hear? Behringer’s LF (Low Frequency) and HF (High Frequency) transducers are designed specifically for each application. When you buy a Behringer active loudspeaker, you can rest assured that the transducers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly in conjunction with every other element for truly professional results.
Speaking of Control
The F1220D doesn’t just sound great, it gives you instant control of your monitor, even during your performance – something passive monitors simply cannot deliver! Need more volume? Turn the LEVEL dial until the desired volume is reached, getting too much bass or treble? Just reach down and tweak the 3-band EQ (High, Mid, Low) to tailor a rich, exciting sound. Behringer even provided the first line of defense against feedback, a dedicated Frequency dial you can adjust to eliminate troublesome mic squeals. Total control is always right at your fingertips with the Eurolive F1220D.
Instant PA System
You can set up an instant sound system with just one F1220D and a microphone or MP3 player. Thanks to the built-in preamp, you can connect a dynamic mic directly to the F1220D and raise and lower the volume with the Level control. Fast and easy to set up, you can be ready for show-time at a moment’s notice. There’s even a built-in 35-mm socket, so you can mount the F1220D on a standard speaker pole for use as a PA system. And if you need more coverage, chain together as many F1220Ds as you’d like via the convenient XLR or 1⁄4 inch TRS Link Output connector.
When is a monitor more than a monitor? When it’s used as an instrument amplifier. Yes, you read that right; the F1220D can also be used as an onstage amp for keyboards, acoustic guitar, electric violin, etc. You name it – if it’s got either a mic or line-level output, you can connect it to the F1220D.
Awesome Sound, Unbelievable Value
The F1220D is the ideal solution for performers/emcees seeking a high-quality active monitor or portable PA system that sets up in a flash. Loaded with a slew of incredible features, but never loaded down by a heavy price tag, the F1220D is an excellent way to expand your current sound system’s capabilities without shrinking your wallet.