The Behringer Shark FBQ100 Automatic Feedback Destroyer features an Integrated Microphone Preamp, Delay Line, Noise Gate and Compressor in addition to its feedback destroying capabilities. Looking for feedback control? Maybe you need a compression or noise gate? Or a great DI box for line-level instruments? Whether you use it with microphones, acoustic instruments, or as a delay line for large venue loudspeaker systems, the Shark FBQ100 is a must-have for your live and studio toolkit.
Behringer Shark FBQ100 Auto Feedback Destroyer Features
Quick and Clean
- High performance single channel Feedback Destroyer with integrated microphone preamp, delay line, noise gate and compressor
- Automatically and intelligently locates and destroys up to 8 feedback frequencies
- Narrow FBQ filters for extremely effective feedback suppression, while keeping highest sonic quality
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Gain control and +48 V phantom power
- Delay line with up to 2.5 seconds of delay, adjustable in meters, feet and msec
- Noise gate with automatic and manual parameter settings
- Automatic compressor with variable density
- Subsonic filter with adjustable cut-off frequency
- Balanced inputs and servo-balanced outputs with 1/4 inch TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Thanks to its intelligent Learn Mode
, the FBQ100 can automatically equalize your PA and protect your sound system from feedback. Behringer's search algorithm ensures feedback frequencies are attenuated within a fraction of a second, using narrow 1/60 octave single-shot filters. The remaining filters automatically take action as required, adjusting only the specific frequencies causing the feedback, so your music stays powerful and alive.
The adjustable mic preamp, with switchable +48 V phantom power and Ultra-Low Noise technology, guarantees noise-free, ultra-musical sound. You can choose professional studio (+4 dB) or microphone output level, so the FBQ100 can be directly connected to the mic input of a recording device. Virtually any type of signal can be connected and converted.
Delay lines are required to compensate for time variations resulting from speaker positioning in large venues. The FBQ100's delay can be adjusted in meters, feet or milliseconds. The maximum delay time of 2.5 seconds corresponds to a distance of 850 meters. Combining several FBQ100s with the optional rack-mount kit puts a complete professional loudspeaker management system at your fingertips.
Like a sonic Swiss army knife, you'll want the FBQ100 close at hand for all your gigs and studio engagements. In fact, you'll want several, which is why they are sized to fit five across your rack.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.