The Behringer GMX212 Guitar Amp delivers 2 x 60 Watts of Stereo Power with 2 Independent Channels, each Featuring 27 Modeled Sounds, an FX Processor, a Tuner and MIDI Control.
The Behringer V-TONE GMX212 is the flagship in the new V-TONE guitar amp series with 2 x 60 Watts, featuring two 12-inch BUGERA speakers and authentic V-TONE analog modeling combined with integrated multi-effects and tuner.
The GMX212 offers two full-featured modeling channels that boast 3 classic guitar amps, 3 speaker simulation models plus 3 gain modes each—all individually selectable. Ultra-flexible FXT function allows independent effects settings on each channel, while the patented* DYNAMIZER circuitry captures every nuance of your playing and lends tube-like compression to your tone.
The 24-bit stereo multi-effects processor with world-class effects such as chorus, flanging, phasing, rotary, auto-wah, echo, delay , compressor and various effect combinations offers 99 user presets and MIDI control. The integrated auto-chromatic tuner is controllable via footswitch.
Behringer GMX212 Features
- Powerful 2 x 60-Watt Guitar Workstation with authentic V-TONE Analog Modeling
- Two original heavy-duty 12-inch BUGERA guitar speakers for classic sound
- Authentic V-TONE Analog Modeling for 3 classic guitar amps, 3 speaker simulation models plus 3 gain modes - all individually selectable per channel
- 2 independent, full-featured modeling channel offering everything you need from clean to crunch to super-fat distortion modes
- FXT - ultra-flexible FX Tracking allows independent effects settings on each channel
- Patented DYNAMIZER circuitry captures every nuance of your playing and lends tube-like compression to your tone
- 24-bit stereo multi-effects processor with world-class effects such as chorus, flanging, phasing, rotary, auto-wah, echo, delay, compressor and various effect combinations with 99 user presets and MIDI control
- Integrated auto-chromatic tuner controllable via footswitch
- Additional loudspeaker and separate headphones output with integrated speaker simulator
- Adjustable Aux and dedicated tape input for playback or other line-level signals (e.g. CD player, drum machine, etc.)
- Stereo tape and line outputs with speaker simulation for direct recording and live applications
- Insert facility for external effects devices (rack effects, stomp boxes, wah-wah pedals, etc.)
- Includes FS112 dual footswitch for channel selection, effect bypass and tuner activation
- Designed in Germany. Manufactured under ISO9000 certified management system