When you’re ready to go beyond the boundaries of brutality, you have to throw some serious weight to get the job done. That’s when you break out the Heavy Distortion HD300. The HD300 is as versatile as it is extreme, giving you anywhere from solid crunch tones to all out soaring lead tones.
Behringer HD300 Heavy Distortion Pedal Features
- Pushes distortion to the extreme by producing crushing, bottom-heavy distortion for modern metal and hard rock
- This Behringer product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Dual distortion with gain boost circuitry to give you super thick and heavy distortion with brutal low-end punch and endless sustain
- Dedicated Gain Boost, Distortion, Tone, Bottom and Level controls for awesome sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
In addition to providing loads of devastating distortion, the HD300 allows you crank up the bottom-end and the gain, to lay waste to everything in your path.
Just Turn a Few Knobs
With its dedicated GAIN BOOST, DISTORTION, TONE, BOTTOM and LEVEL control, you can dial in a trademark sound all your own. The blue status LED tells you when this pedal is activated, and the rock-solid on/off switch maintains outstanding signal integrity in bypass mode.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.