If the sound of a traditional flanger isn't quite wild enough for your latest sojourn into musical mayhem, let the Hi Band Behringer HF300 Flanger Pedal catapult your performance to an even higher plane.
This one-of-a-kind effects pedal literally takes your playing to a higher level, a higher octave to be more precise. Every type of flanging sound is available, from a gently purring kitten, to the sound of a fighter jet shrieking past you on the flight deck of an aircraft carrier! And since the Behringer HF300's effect is generated a full octave higher than normal, you get the brightest, cleanest flange ever.
Behringer HF300 Flanger Pedal Features:
Ease of Use
- Experience a complete new flanging sound that takes your guitar and keyboard to a new level
- This Behringer product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Different from conventional flangers, the HF300 flanges one octave higher creating a much brighter and cleaner sound
- Dedicated Resonance, Rate, Depth and Manual controls for awesome sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
Just twist the dedicated Manual, Depth, Rate and Resonance dials to reach mind-warping new highs in far-out flange. The blue status LED tells you when the Behringer HF300 is activated, and the top-quality on/off switch maintains superior signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power this bizarre little box with a 9 V battery or our PSU-SB DC power supply.
With the Behringer Flanger HF300 in your rig, getting this high has never sounded so good-and best of all, it's totally legal and ultra-affordable!