The ultra-compact Micromon MA400 is the ideal personal monitor mixer for the performer who always asks for "more me." Small enough to fit in your pocket with a price that everyone can afford.
Behringer MA400 Monitor Headphones Amp Features
- Ultra-compact monitor headphone amplifier for studio and stage applications
- Personal ''more me'' mixer - mix a mic and a monitor signal and hear them via headphones
- Flexible Mic In and Mic Through XLR connectors with Ground Lift switch
- Stereo Monitor input with dedicated Monitor Level control and Mono/Stereo switch
- High-power headphone output on 1/4 in. and 1/8 in. jack connectors
- DC 12-Volt adapter included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
The MA400 features XLR THRU jacks and provides superb noise-free operation. Just connect your mic to the MIC INPUT and send a line from the MIC THRU to your main mixer. You can even use studio-grade condenser mics, as the MA400 will pass +48 V phantom power, if your mixer is so equipped. The PHONES jacks accept both 1/4 in. and 1/8 in. headphone and earbud connections, making the MA400 ideal for hardwired IEM (in-ear-monitor) applications, such as singing drummers and keyboardists. The MA400 comes with a 12 V DC power supply and an LED to indicate when it is powered up.
Masterful Monitor Mixing
Capable of stereo or mono operation, the MA400 is a powerful little mixer that allows you to control two independent sources, a microphone and the monitor feed from your main mixer. Simply adjust the MON LEVEL control to a comfortable setting and then dial in all the "me" you want with the MIC LEVEL control.