The KLARK TEKNIK NCAT5E-50M is exclusively designed utilizing Neutrik and Schill components, ensuring dependable performance whenever CAT5 based connections are required for mobile pro audio applications. Its ruggedized etherFLEX cable with etherCON connectors ideally lends itself to medium and long cable runs of AES50, Dante, EtherSound, CobraNet, AVB audio networking or general purpose Ethernet remote control.
The EtherFLEX ruggedized cable structure includes four pairs of stranded wires AWG 26, able to withstand repeated flexing and stress much better than solid wires. The wires are surrounded by conductive foil and additional braided shielding for consistently high rejection ratios against EMI, RF and ESD. Its inner FRNC jacket is separated from the rugged outer FLEX PUR jacket by a thin layer of talc powder, for improved cable handling properties.
But the NCAT5E-50M is not only flexible in terms of its superior mechanical properties—it also can be deployed in many situations. If a single 50 m run is not sufficient, you can extend two cables to 100 m using the optional Neutrik NE8FF connector. Simply unwind the cable from the drum. If you need AES50 connections exceeding the typical 100 metre limit of CAT5 Ethernet, KLARK TEKNIK’s DN9610 Extenders or DN9620 Repeaters provide a very cost effective solution.
Behringer NCAT5E-50M Cat5e Network Cable Features
- Original ultra-rugged and highly flexible Neutrik etherFlex Cat5e cable
- Length 50 meters
- Tested for both AES50 and EtherSound audio networking
- Dual shielding for protection against EMI and ESD interference
- Dual jacket construction with PUR and FRNC layers for enhanced cable resilience
- Shielded Hirose RJ45 protected by Neutrik etherCON connectors on both ends
- Robust and lightweight Schill cable drum, with auxiliary winder and integrated break
- Extend two 50m cables to 100m using optional Neutrik NE8FF connector (not included)
- Rubber caps on etherCON connectors cover terminals during setup and transport
- Velcro straps secure cable ends during transportation