Now you can get a world-classic studio monitor with incredible technology and components that won’t break the bank! The 150-Watt NEKKST K5 Studio Monitor was designed in collaboration between Behringer audio engineers and loudspeaker master-designer/founder of KRK – Keith R. Klawitter. The 5 inch glass-fiber woofer and 1 inch silk-dome tweeter are each powered by separate amps for maximum efficiency.
K5’s long-throw woofer generates deep, tight bass and virtually smear-proof mids, while the ultra-high resolution tweeter provides sparkling highs – all enhanced by Keith’s Advanced Waveguide Technology for an extremely generous sweet spot. Ideal for any home studio, the NEKKST K5 monitor is sure to exceed the demands of any critical listener!
Behringer NEKKST K5 Audiophile 5 Inch Studio Monitor Features
- Ultra-linear 150-Watt reference-class studio monitor
- Designed by renowned acoustic icon Keith Klawitter, founder of KRK
- Advanced Waveguide technology creates ultimate acoustic dispersion and extremely large sweet zone
- True bi-amping mode with 2 separate amplifiers for ultimate sound reproduction
- Ultra-high resolution, 1 inch silk dome tweeter for ultimate sound reproduction
- Long-throw 5 inch woofer with deformation-resistant glass fiber cone
- Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions and subwoofer operation
- Separately controlled limiter for low and high-frequency overload protection
- Servo-balanced inputs with XLR, TRS and unbalanced RCA connectors
- High-density composite enclosure for ultra-low diffraction and reduced low-frequency distortion
- Planet Earth power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Germany