The NX46000 provides the ultimate in reliability and noise free operation. The NX4-6000 power amplifier packs 6000 Watts (4 x 1600 Watts @ 2 Ohms; 2 x 3000 Watts @ 4 Ohms) into exceptionally lightweight (13.4 lbs / 6.1 kg) and rack-mountable packages. And because the NX4-6000 is so much more efficient than conventional designs, it runs cooler and doesn’t require the massive heat sinks and heavy toroid transformers typically associated with its conventional counterparts.
Thanks to our “Zero-Attack” limiters that offer maximum output level with exceptionally-reliable overload protection and SmartSense Loudspeaker impedance compensation, which provides fully linear frequency response at any speaker load impedance, you can run the NX4-6000 full-out for hours on-end. Our revolutionary high-density Class-D technology, combined with an ultra-efficient, switch-mode power supply ensure this feather-light powerhouse will drive your rig effortlessly for many years to come.
Behringer NX4-6000 4 Channel x 1600 Watt Class-D Power Amplifier Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Delivers 4 x 1600 Watts into 2 Ohms, 2 x 3000 Watts into 4 Ohms and weighs less than 13.4 lbs / 6.1 kg
- Ultimate reliability through revolutionary cool-running High-Density Class-D technology with "near-zero" thermal buildup
- Ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- Built-in stereo crossover with low-cut, high-cut and full range mode
- SmartSense Loudspeaker impedance compensation features fully linear frequency response at any speaker load impedance
- "Zero-Attack" limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Detented gain controls for precise level setting
- Precise 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4'' TRS combination input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional twist-lock speaker connectors for ultimate reliability
- Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- “Back-to-front” ventilation system prevents thermal buildup for reliable operation
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Germany
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.