The Powerplay P16 Personal monitor system from Behringer can be expanded by the use of this excellent Distribution Hub. The P16-D Ultranet Distributor from Behringer adds even more musicians to the mix when connected to Behringer's P16-I ADA converter. The P16-I performs as a hub for the P16-M Personal Monitor Mixers to let each performer take control of what they hear. Adding up to six P16-D Distrobution systems from the Cat5 outputs allows up to 48 musicians to join the mix.
Behringer Powerplay P16-D Distribution Hub Features
- Distribution Hub for P16-I for system expansion
- 1 ULTRANET input feeds 8 ULTRANET outputs (RJ-45)
- Provides bus-power and 16-channel signal transmission for all 8 outputs
- Connect up to six P16-D ULTRANET Distributors to a single P16-I
- For a total of forty-eight P16-M Personal Mixers
- Status LED indicators for RJ-45 input and 8 RJ-45 outputs
- Internal autorange power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~)
- Noise-free audio with superior transient response
- Low power consumption for energy saving
- Extremely rugged construction ensures long life under demanding conditions
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
A basic installation consists of one P16-I Input Module, which connects to the main mixing console, and up to six Behringer P16-M Personal Mixers, Adding up to six P16-D distribution systems immediatly expands the six ethernet ports to drive up to forty-eight P16-M Personal Mixers total.
The Behringer Powerplay P16 puts total control of the monitor system where it belongs—in the hands of the performers, freeing up the engineer to sculpt the perfect front-of-house mix. The Powerplay P16 system is the easy, affordable way to tame runaway stage volume and give your musicians and vocalists what they really want... more me
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.