The Behringer PMP2000 Powered Mixer features more power, better sound and less weight than previous models.
The PMP2000 contains new-generation amplifier technology that delivers 800 Watts of massive power and incredible performance. This new power amp design offers not only more power and crystal-clear sound but also weighs in lighter so you do not have to strain your back at your gigs. The 24-bit stereo FX processor, IMP mic preamps and more round off this impressive package of power features.
Behringer PMP2000 Features
- Ultra-compact 2 x 350-Watt stereo powered mixer (800 Watt bridged mode)
- Ultra-Low Noise ULN design, high headroom and ultra-transparent audio
- 10-channel mixer section features 6 mono and 3 stereo channels plus separate CD/Tape inputs
- Studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- 9 high-quality IMP Invisible Mic Preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ, switchable Pad and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Dual 9-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor and main outputs
- Selectable stereo (main L/R) or double mono (main/monitor) amplifier operation mode
- Multi-functional stereo Preamp outputs and stereo Power amp inputs for added flexibility
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany