The Behringer PMP5000 Powered Mixer incorporates more power with better sound quality in a lighter weight design.
The PMP5000 contains new-generation amplifier technology that delivers 1,200 Watts of massive power and incredible performance. This new power amp design offers not only more power and crystal-clear sound but also weighs in lighter so you do not have to strain your back at your gigs. The 24-bit stereo FX processor, IMP mic preamps, Voice Canceller and more round off this impressive package of power features.
Behringer PMP5000 Features
- Ultra-compact 2 x 600-Watt stereo powered mixer (1,200 Watt bridged mode)
- Revolutionary amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Ultra-compact design at nearly half the weight of conventional powered mixers means no more lugging around dead weight
- 20-channel mixer section features 12 mono and 4 stereo channels plus separate tape returns
- 2 studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processors with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- 12 high-quality IMP Invisible Mic Preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ, switchable Low cut filter and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Stereo 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main outputs
- Voice Canceller function removes singer’s voice from recordings for Karaoke applications
- Selectable stereo (main L/R), double mono (main/monitor) or bridged mono amplifier operation mode
- Speaker Processing function adjusts frequency response to match professional speaker systems like BEHRINGER EUROLIVE series, etc.
- Standby switch mutes all mic input channels during breaks while background music is provided via tape inputs
- Breathtaking XPQ 3D stereo surround effect for more vitality and enhanced stereo image
- Adjustable stereo CD/Tape input for connecting external line sources
- Multi-functional stereo Preamp outputs for added flexibility
- Internal switch-mode power supply, noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany