Superior sound and portability, the PMP550M Europower is great for performances at small clubs, churches or speeches. Designed with FX processors from KLARK TEKNIK FX and a Class-D amplifier technology, the PMP550M powered mixer lets you be heard. This 500-Watt, 5-channel all-in-one combines the features of Behringer's best-selling small-format mixers with upgraded tecnhology in an easy-to-use format.
Behringer Europower PMP550M Powered Mixer Features
- Ultra-compact 500-Watt powered mixer
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with 25 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- 5-channel mixer section features 5 mic/line channels plus separate Aux input
- 5 high-quality mic preamps with switchable Pad and Clip LEDs
- Effective, extremely musical 2-band EQ on all channels
- 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction
- 2 speaker outputs on 1/4 inch jack connectors
- Internal switch-mode power supply, noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Rack mount brackets included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
Massive Power-Ultra Lightweight
Most powered mixers in this class tease you with maybe 100 or 200 Watts of output power. Not this bad boy-it comes armed with 500 Watts of the cleanest output you'll find anywhere! The revolutionary Class-D amplifier and Switch-Mode Power Supply technologies keep the weight down by eliminating the heavy transformers and massive heat sinks found in traditional amps.
Top-of-the-Line KLARK TEKNIK Effects
Behringer's sister company, KLARK TEKNIK, recognized the world over for their high-end signal processors, provided PMP's FX engines, which feature some of the best-sounding studio-grade presets in the industry.
Stop Feedback Dead in its Tracks
Every PMP Series powered mixer features the FBQ Feedback Detection System. Fast, dependable, and super-easy to use, just press the FBQ In switch and the graphic EQ sliders light up showing which frequencies are causing the problem. With Behringer FBQ, you can say goodbye to feedback forever!
Small, Simple, Superb
Small, simple events call for a lightweight, simple powered mixer, and these are the most efficient, affordable mixers for the job. They're easy to learn and operate, plus with so many incredible built-in features, they make it easy to put on a show in an instant.