A 10-channel, 500-Watt Class-D powered mixer, the Behringer Europower PMP580S Powered Mixer combines features included in Behringer’s best-selling small-format mixers with Klark Teknik FX to create an ultra portable mixer with superior sound quality. Built for small clubs, churches or public address applications, the PMP580 powered mixer provides everything you need for great sound in an easy-to-use, portable form factor.
Behringer Europower PMP580S Powered Mixer Features
Massive Power, Ultra Lightweight
- Ultra-compact 2 x 250-Watt stereo powered mixer
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- 8 ‘Invisible’ IMP mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Ultra-high quality Klark Teknik FX processor with 25 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Studio-grade compressors with super-easy ‘one-knob’ functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- 10-channel mixer section features 6 mono and 2 stereo channels plus separate Aux input
- Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ, switchable Pad and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Stereo 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor and main outputs
- Selectable stereo (main L/R), double mono (main/monitor) amplifier operation
- Speaker processing function adjusts frequency response to match professional speaker systems like Behringer Eurolive series, etc.
- Standby switch mutes all input channels during breaks while background music is provided via Aux input
- Adjustable stereo Aux input for connecting external signal sources
- Internal switch-mode power supply, noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Rack mount brackets included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
Most powered mixers in this class tease you with maybe 100 or 200 Watts of output power. Not this bad boy, it comes armed with 500 Watts of the cleanest output you’ll find anywhere! The revolutionary Class-D amplifier and Switch-Mode Power Supply technologies keep the weight down by eliminating the heavy transformers and massive heat sinks found in traditional amps.
Top-of-the-Line Klark Teknik Effects
Behringer’s sister company, Klark Teknik, recognized the world over for their high-end signal processors, provided PMP’s FX engines, which feature some of the best-sounding studio-grade presets in the industry.
Make a Good First Compression
The ‘one-knob’ compressors are available on all mono channels and are super-easy to operate, even for entry-level users. Now you can dial in the perfect amount of compression for instruments and vocals, creating powerful mixes with punch and clarity, just like the pros.
Stop Feedback Dead in its Tracks
Every PMP Series powered mixer features the FBQ Feedback Detection System. Fast, dependable, and super-easy to use, just press the FBQ In switch and the graphic EQ sliders light up showing which frequencies are causing the problem. With Behringer FBQ, you can say goodbye to feedback forever!
Small, Simple, Superb
Small, simple events call for a lightweight, simple powered mixer, and these are the most efficient, affordable mixers for the job. They’re easy to learn and operate, plus with so many incredible built-in features, they make it easy to put on a show in an instant.