When it’s time to make recording history, you need the best audio interface you can get, and you need one you can count on. That’s why Behringer’s kicking it up a notch with their Behringer U-Phoria UMC202 USB Audio Interface. With 4 unique models to choose from, the U-Phoria Series has the ideal interface to make your recording experience legendary.
Behringer U-Phoria UMC202 USB Audio Interface Features:
- 2x2 USB2.0 audio interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 24-Bit/96 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Steinberg Cubase, etc.
- Streams 2 inputs / 2 outputs with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher
- 2 state-of-the-art, MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power
- Zero-latency direct monitoring while recording
- Powerful Phones output with Level control and Direct Monitor select
- Status, Signal and Clip indications for perfect overview
- USB port for connection and power
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- "Built-like-a-tank", impact-resistant metal chassis
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Renowned for their mastery of digital console design, Behringer’s sister company MIDAS developed the world-class preamps for the UMC204, UMC202 and UMC22 interfaces—and thanks to the available +48 V phantom power, you can even use professional-grade studio condenser mics to create outstanding tracks.
96 kHz Precision
You take your tracks seriously, and the U-PHORIA Series respects that, providing your choice of 96 kHz resolution (UMC204/UMC202), or 48 kHz resolution converters (UMC22/UM2), depending on your application. Both sampling rates offer better than CD recording quality for professional results.
All U-PHORIA models provide powerful phones output with Level control and Direct Monitor select, Status, Signal and Clip LEDs, and are powered via your computer’s USB port so they’re ready to go wherever you go. Plus Behringer provides free audio recording, editing and podcasting software, plus 150 instrument / effect plug-ins—just a download away at behringer.com.
Compose. Record. Mix. Share.
TRACKTION 4 puts the fun back into the creative process, so Behringer is including it free of charge with select products. This powerful, yet easy-to-use music production software is unlike anything you’ve seen before, putting everything you’ll need on your desktop, on a single-screen – without the sea of drop down and hidden menus common to most other DAWs. And TRACKTION doesn’t limit the number of tracks you can record, or the number of effects you can use. In fact, the only limitation is your Mac or PC computer’s processing power. Recording and editing couldn’t be easier; simply drag, drop, cut, copy or paste. Once your magnum opus is finished, share it with other “Tracktioneers” so they can listen, collaborate and edit.