Behringer's UMX610 61 Key Ultimate Studio in a Box MIDI Controller is an extremely flexible master keyboard with a control section for a wide range of applications. Do you need independent control of hardware synthesizers or general MIDI sound modules? How about control over effects devices? Maybe you just want to operate sequencing software or computer plug-ins from a convenient remote location? UMX Series controllers provide total flexibility and tremendous ease of use, allowing you to realize your ideas intuitively.
The UMX610 gives you the power to take command of any hardware device or software that understands MIDI (Musical Instrument Digital Interface). This means that MIDI addressable effects processors (such as delays, reverbs, etc.) and audio recording and editing software can be controlled with a single piece of hardware, a MIDI controller. This can be very handy indeed when you have lots of devices spread The UMX MIDI Controller is an extremely flexible master keyboard with a control section for a wide range of applications. Do you need independent control of hardware synthesizers or general MIDI sound modules? How about control over effects devices? Maybe you just want to operate sequencing software or computer plug-ins from a convenient remote location? UMX Series controllers provide total flexibility and tremendous ease of use, allowing you to realize your ideas intuitively.
When it comes to remote control, you get 8 knobs, 10 assignable switches, 2 wheels (Pitch Bend & Modulation), 1 pedal port and 1 fader, for a total of 22 assignable controllers — which means total control of your operating environment. Once you’ve assigned the parameters for a particular scenario, simply store it in your user preset.
As an added bonus to the Behringer's UMX610 Ultimate Studio in a Box Midi Controller, we’ve included our UCA222 USB Audio Interface to access your PC or Mac computer’s audio capability. You can use the UCA222 to connect sound modules directly to any free computer USB port and listen to either the input or output signal via headphones or through active studio monitors. The UCA222 also features an additional S/PDIF optical output for direct digital conversion and is completely powered via USB—no external power supply needed. With its dual analog mono inputs, any line-level device, such as a mixer or tape deck, can be connected hassle-free to your computer.
The Behringer UMX610 has over 100 virtual instruments plus more than 50 effects plug-ins to get you rockin’ right out of the box! Jam with a virtual e-piano or take off with breathtaking synthesizer sounds. Tweak your sounds with creative tube amps and multi-FX plus high-end studio reverbs, equalizers, compressors, choruses and many more. Included with each UMX controller is the Native Instruments’ KORE PLAYER with a production ready 300MB sound library. KORE PLAYER includes six Native Instruments sound engines and provides ready-to-play sounds that can be browsed and tweaked via its ultra-intuitive interface. We’ve also included a coupon, which can be used to download even more sounds.
Because they need to be ready for action in a variety of venues, UMX Series controllers can draw operating power from any free USB port on your PC or Mac computer, 3 AA batteries or the optional external power supply. If you need help with your live or recording MIDI environment, the UMX610 puts total control right at your fingertips.
Behringer UMX610 Features
- Unleash your creativity with 100 virtual instruments and take off with 50 VST effects plus an unlimited number of sound creations
- Velocity-sensitive USB/MIDI keyboard featuring 61 high-quality full-size keys and unbeatable programming versatility, real-time control and playability
- USB/Audio interface included for recording and playback of any digital music file. Works with your PC or Mac computer—no setup or drivers
- Revolutionary energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition music production software included with feature-rich audio/MIDI sequencer that loads almost instantaneously on all computer platforms
- Intuitive sound module NI KorePlayer with production-ready 300 MB sound library, includes sounds of nearly all categories/kinds, ranging from synths to acoustic instruments to drums
- Plug and play with Mac OS X, Windows XP and Vista operating systems
- 8 real-time rotary controls plus 10 assignable switches
- Freely assign MIDI control changes to the modulation wheel, volume fader and pedal port for ultimate flexibility
- Full 128 tone range via the octave shift function with multi-purpose LED status indication
- Separate MIDI Out allows controlling external samplers, synths and other equipment
- Runs via USB, batteries or a power adapter (not included)
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany