The new X32 firmware (V 3.04), X32 Edit and X32 Mix app have been released giving users greatly enhanced functionality.
Focus on Your Event!
- Auto-mix on first 8 input channels.
- X-TOUCH control over X32
- Crossover filters added to main left/right mix and main mono bus.
- Phase inversion added on routing page to all outputs.
- New X32 Edit GUI.
- X32 Edit can go full screen.
- X32 Edit can open multiple windows and use multiple screens.
- X32 Edit now has two user definable banks of faders.
Let the X32 Digital Mixer from Behringer provide a detour thru the vast sea of knobs, buttons and menus you run into with most other live digital mixers. The intuitive X32 provides powerful mixing with 40 processing channels and 25 mix buses, all equipped with dynamics, EQ and inserts for serious signal processing that is totally configurable to meet your mixing demands.
Protect Your Investment
The Gator G-TOUR X32 ATA Flight Case was made specifically for the Behringer X32 digital mixer. Think of it like an insurance policy to protect your investment. Features include 4 heavy-duty casters (2 locking), half-inch plywood construction, commercial grade plated case hardware and a doghouse for hiding the messy cable connections associated with larger format mixing consoles. The Ultra-Dur EVA foam interior padding is cut to fit the X32 like a glove. Click here for complete information.
Behringer X32 Digital Mixer Features
- 32-channel total recall digital mixer
- Fully programmable high-end mic preamps and 16 mix buses, configurable as subgroups
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and all 16 mix buses
- Featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and dynamics processing
- 16 analog XLR outputs
- 6 additional line in/outputs
- 2 phones connectors
- Talkback section with integrated or external mic
- 48-channel digital snake ready via AES50 ports
- KLARK TEKNIK’s SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- iPad app for professional remote mixing available free of charge, no host PC required
- Built-in expansion port for digital networking interfaces
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots for high-end simulations of famous outboard gear
- Lexicon 480L and PCM70, EMT250 and Quantec QRS etc. (included)
- Ultra-high power 40-Bit floating-point DSP
- Unlimited dynamic range
- No internal overload
- Near-zero latency between in and outputs
- 6 mute groups and 8 DCA groups on 8 dedicated 100 mm motorized faders
- Super-easy user interface and dedicated channel strip section
- Direct access controls for intuitive workflow
- High-resolution 7 inch color TFT with associated controls
- Individual RGB backlit graphic LCD's in every channel
- 25 motorized 100 mm faders on an extensive channel strip
- Dedicated user-definable control section
- USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings
- Create show presets and perform system updates
- Connectivity for BEHRINGER's P-16 Personal Monitoring System
- AES/EBU stereo digital output and MIDI
- Adjustable line delays available on all physical in and outputs
- Networked remote control for show setups with software editor via Ethernet (included)
- Controller mode emulates HUI and Mackie-Control for DAW remote control via USB
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Convenient seat for your iPhone, iPod or other mobile device
- Future firmware updates, incl. new FX Plug Ins, downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Connect to the Behringer X32 Digital Mixer thru the 32 console mic inputs or pull the signal thru Cat5 cable via a networked digital snake from on stage. Behringer's audiophile quality programmable preamps always ensure full control, purity and impeccable dynamics. The X32 Digital Mixer offers a dedicated channel strip section that puts 17 backlit buttons and 13 rotary controls with LED-collars right at your fingertips for nuanced adjustment of each channel’s compressor, 4-band parametric EQ and much more.
Each of the Behringer X32's input and output channel strips features its own color backlit 128x64 graphic LCD, which provides vital channel information at-a-glance.
The Future is Here… Now!
|Virtual FX Rack
Behringer supplies the X32 Digital Mixer with an onboard virtual FX Rack that provides access to eight true-stereo, multi-effects processors (16 mono) including delay, chorus, dynamics—and it can run 4 production quality true-stereo reverbs concurrently with 8 channels of 31-band graphic equalization, all without the need for expensive, space-consuming external hardware.
High-count I/O Options
Behringer made sure the I/O on this digital mixer abounds with 32 high-end programmable mic preamps; 6 Aux Inputs on 1/4 inch TRS; 16 balanced XLR Outs, plus balanced Control Room outputs on both XLR and 1/4 inch TRS connectors. A single CAT5 cable from FOH to the stage can receive up to 48 channels of audio input and deliver all bus outputs, along with 16 individual monitor feeds for Behringer’s P16 personal monitoring system.
Vital Info Instantly
Thanks to the Behringer's inclusion of a netbook-resolution, 800x480 high-contrast color TFT display, you are never more than one or two button presses away from any of X32’s eight highly intuitive control screens. Once you select the desired function, dedicated rotary/push encoders allow you to set parameters and source I/O assignment on the digital mixer, without the need to drill down through multiple layers of menus or page through a complex owner’s manual.
Versatile signal and scene management
Signals can be assigned to eight DCA groups (Digitally Controlled Amplifier), which provides simultaneous group level control via dedicated 100 mm motorized faders. The audio engineer can communicate with the talent by means of the Talkback section’s onboard mic or an external mic of their choosing. X32 Digital Mixer's scene management allows snapshots of high-level production mixes to be captured and recalled for future use (you can even save them to a USB stick). Behringer even made sure this digital mixer has a dedicated custom control section with user-definable knobs and buttons where you can create your own set of controls, making it easy to access frequently used functions on-the-fly.
Flexible Bus and Rear Panel
The X32 Digital Mixer provides extensive output connectivity including 16 balanced XLR outputs, six balanced Line I/O on 1/4 inch TRS connectors; dual Phones outputs; Main LCR (Left, Center, Right) buses; 16 mix buses (also configurable as subgroups) with Inserts, 6-band parametric EQ and dynamics processing; plus six independent Matrix Mixes with Inserts, also with 6-band parametric EQ and dynamics processing.
The rear panel also sports two AES50 ports, each with Klark Teknik’s rock-solid SuperMAC 48-channel I/O networking capability (for addressing a total of 96 inputs and outputs). Stereo digital output and MIDI are also supported, as well as ultra-low jitter, ultra-low latency communication between the X32 and digital snakes, remote stage boxes and outboard recording devices. A convenient top panel USB port is available for recording an uncompressed two-channel board mix straight to any standard USB thumb drive or for playing background music.
System expansion and connectivity capabilities are provided via an integrated card slot, which allows you to add up to 32 channels of digital audio I/O by way of ADAT TOSLINK or USB. It will even support standalone 16-channel uncompressed multi-track recording to an attached USB drive without requiring a computer!
Digital Mixing, Analog Price
The Behringer X32 digital mixing console sets a new benchmark for live sound mixing along with unprecedented value. Never before has any manufacturer offered a full-featured digital mixing console with such large input and output channel count, comprehensive processing, flexible expansion options and an intuitive user interface, all at a price point that has the competition shaking in their boots!