The X32’s expansion slot provides flexible and expandable connectivity for many different applications The X-ADAT Expansion Card can easily be installed in place of the X-USB card that is included with the X32. It allows you to digitally integrate your X32 with any equipment featuring ADAT I/O. This includes stand-alone recorders, digital audio workstations, and other digital mixers and signal processing gear.
Behringer X32 32-Channel X-ADAT Wordclock XPN Card Features
Rear Panel Flexibility
- 32-channel ADAT in/out on 8 fiber-optical connectors (TOSLINK)
- Simultaneous 32-in, 32-out audio streaming
- BNC word-clock in/out for external clock synchronization—in/out switchable
- Perfect for studio and live recordings on HD recorders with ADAT interface
- High-speed 24-bit signal transmission at 48 or 44.1 kHz for ultimate signal integrity
- Light-pipe fiber-optic connections to prevent ground loop interference
- External clock synchronization to any of the 4 Toslink inputs possible
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
The X-ADAT card provides 32-channels of ADAT inputs and outputs on its 8 fiber-optic Toslink* connectors. The card features 24-bit signal transmission and operates at both 44.1 and 48 kHz sample rates, maintaining your signals integrity. The light-pipe fiber-optic connections also assure that your signal is protected from ground loop interference.
More Options - Including Word Clock
The X-ADAT expansion card allows you to integrate your X32 in any situation where ADAT connectivity is required, expanding the X32 series consoles use in live, studio, AV, and integration applications. The X-ADAT card features a BNC word-clock in/out that can be used to interface X32 with an external clock or provide clock signal for other devices. External clock synchronization is possible through the BNC connection as well as any of the 4 Toslink inputs.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.