The Behringer XENYX 1002 Mixer elevates Behringer's amazingly popular UB mixers to an even higher plane.
With close to one million units sold, the UB mixer series has become one of the most popular mixer series of all times that has no doubt connected musicians all over the world. Now, XENYX upgrades pump it up yet again.
The XENYX 1002 has 10 inputs and a FX Send control for each channel. Additionally, assignable CD/tape inputs have been incorporated for routing flexibility.
The new XENYX Mic Preamp matches the sound quality, transparency, headroom and even the dynamic range of boutique-style, stand-alone mic preamps.
Behringer's neo-classic British EQ brings back the warmth and musicality of those 60s and 70s mega-console desks that made music history.
XENYX: Connect to Premium Analog Sound and Streaming Digital Technology
Behringer XENYX 1002 Features
- Premium ultra low-noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 2 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic British 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
- CD-tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room-phones outputs
- FX to control room function helps to monitor effect signal via headphones and control room outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper master fader and sealed rotary controls
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany