The revolutionary XR16 is a powerhouse 16 input portable/rack-mountable mixer for iPad and Android tablets, and is ideally suited for both live and studio applications, thanks to its 8 award-winning MIDAS-designed mic preamps, convenient integrated Wifi module for wireless control, plus USB connectivity for file storage, system updates and uncompressed stereo recordings via the USB Stereo Recorder. Behringer also includes the rack ears and protective bumpers for added flexibility in your studio and stage applications.
The Behringer X32 completely changed the game by rethinking what is possible from a digital mixer – and over 100,000 users are enjoying the results. Now, that same incredible technology has been incorporated into a small, but incredibly powerful, rack-mountable mixer that will forever change both the way you record – and the way you play live music.
The freedom to move around and manipulate all parameters of your mix with the free iOS and PC apps lets you dial in the perfect sound from anywhere in the venue – or the tracking room! Advanced engineering and meticulous design deliver stellar sonic performance at an extremely affordable price – changing the game once again.
Behringer X AIR XR16 Digital Mixer for iPad/Android Tablets Features
- iPad/Android tablet controlled 16-input digital mixer for studio and live application
- Built-in tri-mode WIFI router for direct operation – no need for external routers
- Revolutionary Dugan auto-mixing automatically manages microphone gain sharing
- USB connector for file storage or uncompressed stereo WAV recording and playback
- 100-band Real Time Analyzer (RTA) for all channel and bus EQ’s
- Rack ears and protection bumpers included for flexible rack and onstage applications
- 4 aux and main LR buses with inserts, full dynamics processing and 6-band parametric or 31-band graphic EQ
- 4 XLR aux outputs and 2 XLR main outputs plus phones connector
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features unlimited dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency
- MIDI in/out allows controlling the mixer via MIDI equipment (incl. Mackie Control protocol)
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio and low power consumption