Lay your hands on your music with the X-TOUCH Universal Control Surface. This brilliant controller has everything you need for your home studio or live setup, yet can grow as your needs expand. From the 9 touch-sensitive, motorized faders and the 8 dynamic LCD scribble strips, to the 8 rotary encoders, 92 illuminated buttons, 8-segment LED meters per channel and dedicated transport controls, the X-TOUCH transforms what’s on your DAW’s screen into one ultra-compatible, feature-packed surface for precision control and a bird’s eye view of critical mix parameters. Connectivity is flexible with both traditional USB and MIDI connections, and it also has an Ethernet port for connection via wired or wireless network.
Behringer X-Touch Universal Control Surface Features
Faders that Move with Your Music
- Universal DAW Remote Controller for Studio and Live applications
- 9 fully automated and touch-sensitive 100 mm motorized faders
- 8 dynamic LCD Scribble Strips for instant overview of track names and parameters
- Ethernet interface for RTP (Real-Time Protocol) MIDI and future BEHRINGER X32 remote control
- 8 rotary controls with LED-collars for on-the-fly adjustments of your favorite parameters
- 92 dedicated illuminated buttons for direct access of key functions
- 8-segment LED meters per channel for precise level control
- Large jog/shuttle wheel and tape-style transport controls for intuitive operation
- Built-in 2x2 USB/MIDI interface for direct connection to Mac or PC computers and one external MIDI device
- 2 dedicated footswitch connectors and one foot controller input for external remote control
- 2-port powered multi-TT USB hub for connecting additional controllers
- ‘Planet Earth’ switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V) and low power consumption for energy saving
Your music is the embodiment of your imagination and creativity. Your controller should be equally inspired and dynamic in its response to your creation. That’s why the X-TOUCH features 9 fully automated and touch-sensitive 100 mm motorized faders. Every move or automation you write can be seen in the movements of each fader in real time, perfectly synced with your DAW.
LCD Scribble Strips - Instant Readout
LCD scribble strips grace the top of each channel fader, giving you an instant visual readout of which track and parameter you are adjusting. Customize the color and description of each channel for quick recognition and faster mix recalls, compared to the traditional tape and sharpie approach to labeling.
A Symphony of Lights
With over 92 dedicated illuminated buttons, 8 rotary controls with LED collars, 8-segment LED meters per channel and an LED time code display, the X-TOUCH is a feast for the eyes as well as the hands. Know in brilliant color if a channel is muted or soloed and see how hot the level is pumping as you make changes during recording or mixing. Arm multiple tracks or adjust panning at the same time and marvel at how you ever relied on a mouse to do a controller’s job.
Navigation is a breeze with the abundant features on the X-TOUCH's surface. The large jog/shuttle wheel and tape-style transport controls provide intuitive control over the most used actions in your DAW. Race between fader banks with the touch of a button and make changes with the turn of actual knobs, the movement of real faders or the push of physical, illuminated buttons. It’s like bringing your on-screen DAW controls to life!
Connect, Control, Expand
With class-compliant USB functionality, the X-TOUCH is instantly recognizable by Mac and Windows PCs. Its 5-pin MIDI port allows you to connect and communicate with an external device. The 2 dedicated footswitch connectors and one foot controller provide external remote control. The powered multi-TT USB hub provides connectivity for 2 more controllers so it can grow with your career.
The power and control can expand through an integrated Ethernet port allowing you to connect to a wireless network. That gives you the ability to control any X32 Series mixer from your X-TOUCH remotely.
The X-TOUCH gives you all the tools you need to streamline your workflow, and get the very best out of your recording and mixing sessions. Take full control of your DAW with motorized faders, rotary encoders with LED collars, dedicated transport controls and illuminated key function buttons.