A professional ULTRAZONE ZMX2600 is a dual-input, stereo zone mixer designed specifically for fixed installations. The rack-mountable ULTRAZONE ZMX2600 can distribute your music programming and announcements to up to six zones (rooms). Typical applications include restaurants, office spaces, health clubs and houses of worship, just to name a few.
Behringer ULTRAZONE MX2600 Stereo Mixer Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Ultra-flexible and easy-to-use stereo zone mixer for commercial sound systems and fixed installation applications
- 2 ultra-low noise line inputs with level controls for stereo or mono sources
- 6 stereo zone output channels each featuring source 1 and 2 level controls
- Source 1 and 2 input channels are internally routed to all 6 zone channels
- Stereo/mono switch on each zone sums left and right signal into mono mode
- Separate 5-segment LED meters for each zone channel to indicate signal activity
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy savings
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.