Great retro looks, 10-watts of all-tube power and limited to only 1,000 pieces worldwide, the Blackstar Artist Anniversary amp is a killer addition to any live, practice or studio set up! In celebration of 10 years of glorious Blackstar tone, this 10W single ended valve amplifier has been developed drawing on the sound and innovation of the iconic Blackstar Artist line.
A certificate of authentication is included in each model, making it a sure-fire collector’s item in the future. The Artist 10 AE deploys a 6L6 output valve to give this amp a characteristically bright clean sound and a hot lead tone. The lead sounds are enhanced by a built-in overdrive circuit inspired by our HT-Drive pedal which will take you from dynamic crunch to singing, smooth legato.
Front Panel Features:
Rear Panel Features:
- Input Socket
- Gain, Boost, Tone
- Reverb, Master, Standby, Power
- Emulated Output (mono, taken after the power amp)
- Series effects loop & Effects Level switch
- Footswitch (supplied 1-button to activate Boost / Overdrive feature, or use an optional 2-button for Boost / Overdrive and Reverb)
- 3 speaker outputs – 1x16 Ohm, 1x8 Ohm and 2x16 Ohm