Featuring two 12 inch speakers and fantastic versatility and tone, the Blackstar ID260TVP Stereo Programmable Guitar Combo Amplifier has a broad immersive sound and really packs a punch live. More than seven years technical research and development by Blackstar went into designing the ID series and the results are truly groundbreaking!
Among many other great features, the ID260TVP amp features Blackstar’s True Valve Power which offers six distinct power tube responses: EL84, 6V6, EL34, KT66, 6L6, and KT88. This provides incredible versatility to cover any style and allows you to fine tune to the sound you have in your head!
Blackstar ID260TVP Stereo Programmable Guitar Combo Amp Features
True Valve Power
- Dual 60 watt amps to power 2x12 inch speakers
- True Valve Power provides 6 distinct power valve responses of the most popular amp tube types
- Voice control features 6 different channels for great flexibility
- 3 band EQ with patented ISF for sound shaping
- 128 user storable patches
- Multi effects - 4 x modulations, 4 x delays, 4 x reverbs
- Resonance, Presence and Master Volume controls
- USB connectivity to edit patches, record and re-amp audio and much more
- GUI software for deep editing, practice and sharing
- MIDI Input
- MP3/Line Input
- Speaker Emulated Output
- Built-in tuner allows you to tune your guitar through the amp
- Multi-function footswitch (sold separately)
- Optional latching footswitch to switch between Channels 1 and 2
Blackstar's patent-applied-for True Valve Power offers six distinctly different power valve responses.
- EL84 - Bell like full bodied Class A with lots of compression
- 6V6 - Crisp Class A with high compression and tight mids
- EL34 - Classic British Class A/B crunch with full bodied soft break up
- KT66 - Rich and warm vintage British hot biased Class A/B
- 6L6 - Tight dynamic Class A/B with extended highs and lows
- KT88 - Tight, bold and dynamic Class A/B with strong low end
When engaged it delivers the response, dynamics, sag and break-up characteristics of a valve amp and uniquely delivers the same acoustic power output as an equivalent valve power amp. This means that for the first time ever, in an affordable series of amplifiers, these products deliver live without compromise - True Valve Power means LOUD as valve.
3 Band EQ
The patented ISF control on the Blackstar ID260TVP amp works with the Bass, Middle and Treble controls to give you access to infinite new sound possibilities from the USA to the UK and everywhere in-between. This fully interactive control allows you to infinitely adjust the response of the tone control network between any of the traditional voicings. In this way you can design your own sound and truly find the sound in your head.
The unique Voice control has six different channels - Clean Warm, Clean Bright, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD 1, OD 2. When used together with Blackstar's patented ISF control you can get the exact tone you're thinking of.
GUI (Graphical User Interface) for deep editing and storing of patches is simple using the supplied Blackstar GUI software. Patches can be shared, uploaded and downloaded via our online community. The USB connector also allows you to record your amp directly to your computer or to re-amp guitar tracks. The audio section allows you to play along to your MP3s, plus you can loop and time stretch sections for phrase training.
The effects section of the ID260TVP delivers studio quality modulation, delay and reverb effects simultaneously that you can store with your sound. There are four of each effect type, all based on classic and boutique effects.