The Blackstar Series One 100 Guitar Amp Head sets new standards for clean and crunch tones.
Two channels and four footswitchable modes, complete with ISF, include the amazing Super Crunch for the biggest, crunchiest tones yet heard. The DPR control allows power to be reduced to 10 watts for studio and small venue work, while a series effects loop and MIDI switching further expand the flexibility of this professionally specified amplifier.
Blackstar Series One 100 Guitar Amp Head Features:
- 100 Watt head with built-in DPR power reduction
- 3 x ECC83, 1 x ECC82, 4 x EL34 valves
- 2 channels and 4 modes (footswitchable)
- Clean channel with Warm (Plexi) and Bright (Class A) type modes
- Overdrive channel with Crunch and Super Crunch modes
- ISF equipped tone control section
- Presence and Resonance controls
- Master Volume
- Series effects loop
- MIDI switching
- Speaker emulated output