Eyeball-ripping 150-watt LED light source and a bag filled with lighting goodies, G-Max150 moving head is built to impress! Gotta have it brighter, faster, stronger, longer? Then you gotta have the G-Max150 moving head effect light.
Blizzard GMAX 150 Moving Head Effect Light Features
- Single 150w white LED Spot Moving Head
- 16 bit smooth P&T resolution
- Pan: 540° Tilt: 270° with 3-phase motors
- Automatic Pan/Tilt position correction
- User selectable 21/23/24-channel DMX modes
- 7 colors + open color wheel with half-colors
- 2 gobo wheels, 1 static/1 rotating both with 7 gobos + open
- 3/8-facet dual prism with variable speed and direction
- 0-100% linear LED dimmer
- Extremely silent cooling fans
- 3-pin and 5-pin male/female input and outputs
- PowerCon compatible AC power In/Out connectors
Gobos? How about two wheels, each with 7 gobos, including 7 rotating, indexing and interchangeable. Glass? You bet! We’ve got 4 of them installed and ready to rock. We even throw two extra gobos - so you can change things up when you’re feeling saucy.
Wanna break things up a little? Do it all with G-Max’s 3-facet AND 8-facet rotating, indexable prism. Going for a more smooth, sultry look? Try G-Max’s frost filter for that subtle glow that satisfies, then blow ‘em out of the water with the pinpoint accuracy and beam shaping from G-Max’s smooth, multi-mode iris.
Did we mention speed? We didn’t call it G-Max on accident. That’s “Max” as in “Maximum speed and performance,” my friend. We’ve got 3-phase steppers under the hood for 540° pan in 2.2 seconds, and 270° tilt in under 1.2 seconds. An that’s silent speed, son. G-Max’s speed sensitive fans are as quiet as they come.
Then there’s G-Max’s multiple built-in programs and sound-active mode, for when you just want to go where the beat takes you. Still want more? Try on a full color LCD display menu system for size. We think you’ll like the way it fits. Then, rig it all up with 1/4-turn omega mounting brackets, POWERCON-compatible power connections and 3 and 5-pin DMX. We’ve got you covered.
Sure, there are other fixture out there that have “G” in the name, but this one ends with Max! Nothing beats the Max... Nothing!