Eyeball-ripping 150-watt LED light source and a bag filled with lighting goodies, G-Max150 moving head is built to impress! Gotta have it brighter, faster, stronger, longer? Then you gotta have the G-Max150 moving head effect light.
Blizzard GMAX 150 Moving Head Effect Light Features
- Single 150w white LED Spot Moving Head
- 16 bit smooth P&T resolution
- Pan: 540° Tilt: 270° with 3-phase motors
- Automatic Pan/Tilt position correction
- User selectable 21/23/24-channel DMX modes
- 7 colors + open color wheel with half-colors
- 2 gobo wheels, 1 static/1 rotating both with 7 gobos + open
- 3/8-facet dual prism with variable speed and direction
- 0-100% linear LED dimmer
- Extremely silent cooling fans
- 3-pin and 5-pin male/female input and outputs
- PowerCon compatible AC power In/Out connectors
Gobos? How about two wheels, each with 7 gobos, including 7 rotating, indexing and interchangeable. Glass? You bet! We’ve got 4 of them installed and ready to rock. We even throw two extra gobos - so you can change things up when you’re feeling saucy.
Wanna break things up a little? Do it all with G-Max’s 3-facet AND 8-facet rotating, indexable prism. Going for a more smooth, sultry look? Try G-Max’s frost filter for that subtle glow that satisfies, then blow ‘em out of the water with the pinpoint accuracy and beam shaping from G-Max’s smooth, multi-mode iris.
Did we mention speed? We didn’t call it G-Max on accident. That’s “Max” as in “Maximum speed and performance,” my friend. We’ve got 3-phase steppers under the hood for 540° pan in 2.2 seconds, and 270° tilt in under 1.2 seconds. An that’s silent speed, son. G-Max’s speed sensitive fans are as quiet as they come.
Then there’s G-Max’s multiple built-in programs and sound-active mode, for when you just want to go where the beat takes you. Still want more? Try on a full color LCD display menu system for size. We think you’ll like the way it fits. Then, rig it all up with 1/4-turn omega mounting brackets, POWERCON-compatible power connections and 3 and 5-pin DMX. We’ve got you covered.
Sure, there are other fixture out there that have “G” in the name, but this one ends with Max! Nothing beats the Max... Nothing!
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.