Take your event to the next level with the Laser Blade G moving head! The Laser Blade G is a powerful, compact moving head fixture with lightning fast 540° pan & 270° tilt, and equipped with a 50mW, CLASS 3R fat beam laser with 15KPPS galvo scanners for smooth shapes, animations, and more for jaw dropping effects!
Blizzard Laser Blade G Moving Head Effect Light Features
- 50mW, CLASS 3R fat beam laser + 15KPPS galvo scanners
- 133 geometric figures, 14 animations, & 76 beam patterns
- Pan: 540º/ Tilt: 270º
- Easy-to-use 4-button LCD control panel menu
- Built-in auto-beam, auto-animation & sound-activate programs
- 2 animations in one frame can be operated separately
- Perfect for venues, large and small
- Ready to use right out of the box
- 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output
- IEC power input connector
The Laser Blade G comes packed with a ton of goodies like 133 geometric figures, 14 animations, 76 types of beam patterns, and even 2-in-1 frame projection in DMX mode where any two separate shapes, patterns, or animations can be individually positioned, rotated, zoomed, and more!
It can be operated in standalone mode, auto-beam, autoanimation, sound active mode, or via DMX where you take full control of pan/tilt, zoom in/out, rotating, drawing, billowing, speed, and animation selection. Want to really throw things over the edge at your next show? Set up two or more Laser Blade fixtures in master slave mode with reversed pan and tilt, add some fog, and get ready to witness some serious mirrored fat beam “Liquid Sky” effects!
This fixture also features a super easy-to-use 4-button LCD control panel, IEC power input connection, 3-pin DMX in/ out connections, mounting bracket, and weighs in at less than 7 lbs.
It’s a great effect for venues large or small, and perfect for DJs, bands, clubs, and bars looking for the next new and cool piece to add to their light show!
And as course, Laser Blade fixtures are backed by Blizzard’s 2-year warranty!