The Blizzard Puck Q12 Plus LED Par Can Stage Light brings total versatility in a compact design by featuring a total of 12 state-of-the-art 10-Watt Quad-Color LEDs in a unique 6 RGBW (Red/Green/Blue/White), 6 RGBA (Red/Green/Blue/Amber) LED configuration! Combining RGBW and RGBA LEDs generates extreme output and exceptional color mixing, allowing the Puck Q12 Plus to effortlessly create both delicate pastels and fiery oranges and ambers.
Blizzard Puck Q12 Plus LED Par Can Stage Light Features
- Superior RGBAW Color Mixing via 12 x 10-watt quad-color LED's (4 x 2.5W = 10W, 6 each RGBA and RGBW)
- Variable electronic strobe
- Variable electronic dimmer (0 – 100 percent)
- User selectable 3 (color macros), 5 (Red/Green/Blue/Amber/White dimming) or 12 DMX channels
- Built-in chase macros and sound active via DMX
- Full RGBAW color mixing plus 31 built-in colors in Standalone, Master/Slave and DMX modes
- Linkable with all other Blizzard Lighting Puck Flat LED PAR Cans in standalone/Master/Slave modes
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave
- Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave
- Easy to use LED control panel
- Running hours display
- Rugged all-metal case with dual mounting yokes
- IEC power in and daisy chain connections to connect additional units (MAX 4 UNITS PER CHAIN)
- Able to directly power the wiCICLE wireless system via DMX
- Use The Puck Q12 Plus in ANY position, including flat on the floor!
- Two-piece mounting yoke allows flexibility in positioning
The Puck Q12 Plus Flat LED PAR can brings all that you’ve come to appreciate about the original Puck to a super affordable Quad-Color fixture. Plus, it retains the DMX layout of the original Puck RGBAW as well as its input/output setup for easy interoperability! Even better, ALL Blizzard Lighting Puck fixtures are linkable in Sound Active/Auto/Master/Slave Modes!
An LED control panel and power daisy chain connectors make it flexible and perfect for uplighting, concerts, truss warming and virtually anywhere you need lots of color for not alotta green!
The Puck Q12 Plus features 3, 5 and 12-channel control modes which means it works great with a variety of different DMX controllers, even when you are short on channel count. Plus, the built-in 4 character/4 button LED control panel allows total control over the fixture, including sound active and standalone modes, display invert and service hour readout.
Take full advantage of Blizzard’s wiCICLE wireless DMX system without the need for external power thanks to the wiCICLE enabled DMX jacks! An innovative design provides power to the system directly from the fixture’s DMX jack, meaning even fewer cords and less setup time.