Designed specifically for their L1 Model 1S and Model II systems, the Bose B2 Bass Module is the perfect solution for when larger venues or your program material require a deeper low frequency response. Go ahead and mic up that bass drum or crank up your DJ set — the B2’s dual 10-inch high-excursion woofers will cleanly and accurately reproduce surprisingly powerful, deep bass down to 40Hz.
Bose B2 Bass Module Features
- A high-performance bass module designed for L1 Model 1S and Model II systems
- Delivers the most low-frequency output for L1 system users who require more powerful bass for larger audiences
- Includes a rear-panel switch with three output settings, each of which is automatically sensed and equalized by the L1 system for optimized performance
- Interlocking end caps allow up to two B2 bass modules to be stacked together
- Features two 10 in. high-excursion woofers mounted in a rugged enclosure
Measuring just 23.4” x 13.31” x 18.39” and weighing in at a scant 45lbs, the B2 Bass Module is easy to transport and fits neatly into even the smallest vehicles and stage setups. Its rugged enclosure, built-in ergonomic handles, and included slip cover ensure that moving the B2 without incident will be a breeze. And with just one NL4 cable (included) required for hookup to your L1 system, setup is just as easy.
Of course, there are times when more or less low frequency energy may be required. The Bose B2 includes a rear panel 3-position switch that allows you to select higher or lower bass levels depending on a particular situation or application. Use the Normal setting when mic’ing a kick drum or amplifying a bass guitar. The lower setting works well for acoustic guitar and vocals. And when you need additional low-end “punch” for DJ/music playback applications, the high setting delivers the goods with authority.
Lest you think this is just a simple passive boost/cut switch, proprietary Bose technology in the L1 systems automatically senses the switch position of the B2 sub and provides appropriate equalization and power. And for those times when you need to deliver maximum low-end impact, you can stack two B2 bass modules using their interlocking corners and add an optional Bose PackLite® Power Amplifier Module
Dimensions & Weight:
Weight: 45 lbs.CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.