It can be frustrating to have a great acoustic guitar which sounds thin and uninspiring when plugged in. The AD-10 is your solution to this age-old problem, offering advanced sound tools that enable you to achieve rich, natural acoustic tones every time you perform. At its core, the AD-10 is a fully featured, dual-channel acoustic preamp/DI pedal with premium audio quality, deep sound-shaping options, and flexible connectivity. On top of that, ambience, chorus, and delay effects are built in, eliminating the need to carry external sound processing. But the AD-10 takes acoustic preamp design to an all-new level with its standout feature—BOSS’s groundbreaking Acoustic Resonance processing.
This advanced tech restores the complex body and string resonances that are lost with most pickup systems, bringing back the expressive, organic vibe that’s so vital to the acoustic experience. And the features keep on coming, with transparent anti-feedback controls, memories for sound setups, an 80-second looper, USB audio, and much more. Hugely powerful yet simple to use, the compact AD-10 is your all-in-one companion for realizing impressive acoustic tones in every performing environment.
Boss AD10 Acoustic Preamp Pedal Features
- Professional preamp/DI for performing and recording with acoustic-electric guitar
- Acoustic Resonance restores the warm and rich resonance lost with most pickup systems
- Four-band EQ and variable low-cut filter tuned to deliver optimized tone shaping for acoustic guitar
- Multi-band compressor with MDP technology provides transparent dynamics control
- Newly developed anti-feedback functions control feedback while maintaining balanced tone
- Two channels with independent EQ for connecting two instruments or blending multiple pickup sources
- Onboard ambience, delay, and chorus effects with multiple sound types and adjustable parameters
- Boost function with adjustable tone setting
- Memory function for storing 10 sound setups
- Onboard looper with 80 seconds of recording time
- XLR and 1/4-inch connectivity for interfacing with PA systems, stage monitors, amps, and external effects
- USB audio interface functionality for computer recording and playback
- Fast and accurate built-in tuner
- Compact and portable design; runs on AC adapter or six AA-size batteries All the Tools You Need in One Portable Package
With its advanced BOSS technologies and comprehensive design approach, the AD-10 is a dream come true for serious acoustic players who are constantly striving for the very best sound reproduction. Its vast tone-shaping features and intuitive, hands-on controls enable anyone to dial in exceptional sounds quickly and easily. Advanced feedback-fighting capabilities are also on board, making it simple to tackle the sound issues that inevitably come up in different performance venues. And with 10 onboard memories, it’s possible to save favorite setups for different instruments and songs. The AD-10 also supports power via an included AC adapter or batteries, offering great flexibility for any performing situation.
Restore True Acoustic Tone with BOSS’s Acoustic Resonance
By far, the most widely used pickups in acoustic stage guitars are saddle-based piezos. But despite some upsides like great feedback immunity, their noted drawback is a hard, sterile, and quacky sound. This is because they only pick up sound from the bridge area, leaving out the body and string resonances that complete the guitar’s rich, complex sound. Magnetic sound hole pickups and other types of systems also provide incomplete sound reproduction, resulting in their own tonal drawbacks. Of course, playing into a microphone can deliver natural results, but using one is impractical in all but the most controlled stage environments.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.