The Boss DD7 Digital Delay Pedal takes the best features from its long line of predecessors
DD7 expands the creative potential of Boss Delays with Modulation Delay mode, classic modeled Analog Delay mode, External pedal control options, longer delay time, and more. The DD7 features up to 6.4 seconds of delay time, a marked increase from its predecessor. In addition, Hold mode allows up to 40 seconds of input to be recorded for creating sound on sound performances.
Boss DD7 Features
New Delay Modes
- Expanded delay time, up to 6.4 seconds
- Modulation Delay mode offers natural, chorus-type sounds
- Analog Delay mode models the classic warm BOSS DM-2 analog delay sound
- Tap tempo controllable via external footswitch
- Expression pedal input to control delay time, feedback, and effect level
- Up to 40 seconds of recording for sound on sound (Hold mode)
The DD7 is equipped with two innovative new delay modes. Modulation Delay provides chorus-flavored sounds. Analog Delay offers a modeled simulation of the classic Boss DM2, beloved for its characteristic warmth.
For hands-free control of the DD7, an external footswitch and Expression pedal (sold separately) can be used. Tap tempo can be controlled from an external footswitch, while delay time, feedback, and effect level can be changed on the fly via Expression pedal.
Create amazing effects with the DD7’s stereo output, such as spatial audio sweeps via true stereo panning. You can also use the stereo outputs to create separate dry and wet signal paths, handy for recording and live-performance control.