With powerful internal processing, legendary Boss sounds at their finest, and surprisingly easy-to-use design, the Boss GT-1000 delivers in every aspect for the guitarist who want to end the search for the ultimate amp/effects processor! This premium tone machine features 32-bit AD/DA and 32-bit/96 kHz internal processing—an industry first in this category—along with an ultra-fast custom DSP engine that powers a host of innovative BOSS guitar technologies. And with its compact, rugged design and freely assignable controls, the GT-1000 brings immense levels of creative power to pro guitarists on the move.
The GT-1000 comes equipped with highly expressive amplifiers newly built with BOSS’s acclaimed Tube Logic approach, plus groundbreaking Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics (A.I.R.D.) technology for seamless rig integration and unmatched tonal response. World-class signal processing includes MDP effects and advanced algorithms from the popular 500-series pedals, allowing you to craft any sound you can imagine. And with built-in Bluetooth, you can edit and organize sounds wirelessly from the dedicated BOSS Tone Studio app.
Boss GT-1000 Guitar Multi Effects Floorboard Features
Designed for Superior Sound
- Flagship guitar amp/effects processor with uncompromising sound quality
- Class-leading 32-bit AD/DA and 32-bit/96 kHz floating-point internal processing
- Ultra-powerful BOSS DSP engine, custom-designed specifically for music applications
- Wide range of expressive amplifiers, newly built with BOSS’s Tube Logic approach
- Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics (A.I.R.D.) technology delivers ideal performance in every application, from live amplification to direct recording
- Comprehensive Output Select functionality provides optimized integration with all types of guitar amps, power amps, and full-range monitors
- Massive selection of onboard effects, including BOSS MDP effects and mod, delay, and reverb algorithms directly ported from the BOSS 500-series pedals
- Amps and effects can be routed in numerous series and parallel combinations
- Support for mute-free patch switching and delay/reverb carryover
- Easy operation with large display and six user-assignable switching knobs
- Ten footswitches and integrated expression pedal with user-configurable assignments and LED colors
- 1/4-inch main outputs and XLR sub outputs; loop for external stereo or mono effects
- Support for external control via footswitches, expression pedals, MIDI, and USB
- Built-in Bluetooth for wireless editing from iOS and Android mobile devices
- USB audio interface for computer recording and editing
The GT-1000 is BOSS’s most advanced amp/effects processor ever, built for inspiring tone and outstanding musical response. It’s the first-ever guitar multi-effects unit with 32-bit AD/DA and 32-bit/96 kHz internal processing, and the all-new DSP engine provides over three times the power of previous generations. This clean, super-fast processing enables far greater performance complexity than ever before, delivering hyper-realistic tube amp sound and feel, seamless tonal integration with any rig, incredibly rich effects sounds, lightning-fast patch switching, and much more.
Streamlined Design, Ready to Travel
In today’s music world, players need to travel as light as possible, and BOSS designed the GT-1000 for maximum control in a minimum amount of space. In comparison to other processors in its class, it offers a compact, streamlined design that’s easy to carry and set up. The aluminum chassis is both strong and light, and features ten footswitches and an integrated expression pedal with toe switch. Newly developed specifically for the GT-1000, the low-profile footswitches reduce size and weight while maintaining the rugged durability that all BOSS gear is famous for.
Highly Musical Guitar Amplifiers, Powered by Tube Logic
The GT-1000 is packed with expressive guitar amplifiers, all meticulously crafted with the comprehensive Tube Logic design approach behind the renowned Katana, Waza, and Blues Cube amps.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.