Bugera 1960 Classic Valve Guitar Amplifier Head; A raw interpretation of classic British Bite!
The people at Bugera have been searching high and low, listening to obscure, long-departed British amp designs spending most of last year tweaking to get hand-selected EL34s and ECC83s to play nice together. With the addition of a no-compromise non-master volume for direct signal path and a huge output transformer with specially nested windings they’ve uncovered the formula for a powerful British amplifier with increased dynamic response and clarity.
Bugera 1960 Features
- Hand-built 150-Watt hi-gain amplifier driven by 4 x EL34 valves
- Vintage 60's preamp design with 3 x ECC83 valves for terrifying punch and mind-blowing gain
- 4 input connectors link channels 1 and 2 via patch cable to mix the tonal characters for ultimate tone
- Vintage Equalizer section with dedicated Bass, Mid, Treble and Presence controls
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- FX Loop with dedicated Level switch and true Bypass function
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life