The Bugera 333 Infinium tube guitar amplifier head with reverb is a 120 watt cutting edge, modern style amp. The 333 Infinium is fully featured for use in any situation or guitar style! The name says it all, three fully independent channels for three fully independent gain structures and tone stacks. Bugera with Infinium Valve Life Multiplier feature, your tubes last 20 times longer!
Bugera 333 Infinium Tube Guitar Amplifier Head with Reverb Features:
Channel Your Soul
- Hand-built 120-Watt amplifier driven by 4 x 6L6 valves (convertible to EL34)
- Modern 3-channel preamp design (Clean, Crunch, Lead)
- 4 x 12AX7 valves for boutique clean and face-melting hi-gain tone
- Integrated high-class reverb is assignable per channel and has a dedicated Reverb control
- Revolutionary INFINIUM Valve Life Multiplier technology
- Fully independent Equalizer sections for each channel with dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble control
- Power amp damping switchable (High, Medium, Low) for total sound control
- Remote controlled FX Loop with adjustable Send and Return level also serves as Boost function
- Heavy-duty footswitch for Channel selection and FX Loop/Boost function included
- Line output with dedicated Level control
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
The totally clean Clean channel that won’t break up… great for jazz, country, blues and also great as a fat clean power base for players using external boxes for their OD and distortion. The Crunch channel can work as a halfway dirty sound for rock and blues if you crank the volume and use the gain as your volume. It shines as the heavy rhythm channel for a metal rig if you crank the gain. The Lead channel has the same structure as the crunch channel but with access to even more gain.
Each of these channels has its own volume feeding the overall master volume so you have total control over the level of each. The EQ section allows for unlimited tone shaping and big scooped out metal tones via the midrange control. The boost option of the FX loop allows you to set each channel at the same volume and then boost or cut the volume of the entire amp no matter what channel is selected— you can finally boost your rhythm or clean tone (yes, clean solos do happen).
INFINIUM Valve Life Multiplier Technology
Bugera revolutionary INFINIUM Valve Life Multiplier technology is like having your very own technician inside your amp constantly monitoring and tweaking valve performance for the ultimate in tonal integrity and reliability. This revolutionary circuit not only optimizes the performance of each output tube, it dynamically balances the drive between them to more evenly distribute the load. With INFINIUM, your tubes last up to 20 times longer, saving you substantial money over the lifespan of your amplifier. INFINIUM also compensates for the effects of aging, automatically adjusting current levels to keep your valves sounding as good as the day they were installed.
If and when a valve does reach the end of its life, the system even tells you which one to replace. All you need do is replace the faulty valve and let INFINIUM take care of the rest for you. This all adds up to more consistent sound quality and longer life for your valves. Maintenance for valve amps has never been this easy!