The Bugera 333XL-212 120W 3-Channel Valve Combo with Reverb tone machine cranks out mind-blowing lead distortion and tight crunch due to its raw tone and massive power. Whether you want crystal clean punch, sultry smooth classic rock lead tones or that bone shattering metal crunch, the 333XL provides extensive tone shaping abilities with virtually unlimited dynamics in a three-channel configuration.
The 333XL/212’s brutal power comes from 4 hand-selected and matched BUGERA EL34 power valves. 4 BUGERA 12AX7 valves in the preamp add up for terrifying punch and mind-rattling gain. Your fat and juicy guitar tone will sing through two highly respected custom BUGERA 12-inch speakers, faithfully reproducing every nuance of your playing, right down to the fine reverb tails from one of two separate reverbs.
Each channel features Volume, Bass, Mid and Treble, while the Crunch and Lead offer additional Gain control. The XL builds on the 333 series with added XL tone shaping switches on the Lead and Crunch channels for super-fat valve tone and also includes a versatile noise gate. We added Impedance switching to match virtually any speaker cabinet, from 4, 8 to 16 Ohms. Plus you’ll love the detail in the fine reverb tails. The amp comes with a four-way heavy-duty metal footswitch for channel and effects loop selection to tap your favorite effects.
This boutique-style valve combo is constructed using precision manufacturing, blended with our artisan hand assembly, so you can be confident it will stand the test of time. The next time you wield your axe, feel the Soul of Valves with the BUGERA 333XL-212.
- Hand-built 120-Watt guitar combo driven by 4 x EL34 valves (convertible to 6L6)
- 2 original heavy-duty 12 inch BUGERA guitar speakers for true vintage sound
- Classic 3-channel preamp design (Clean, Crunch, Lead) featuring 4 x 12AX7 valves for terrifying punch and mind-blowing gain
- Integrated high-class reverb with dedicated Reverb control
- XL switches on the Lead and Crunch channels for absolute killer sounds
- Independent Equalizer sections for each channel with dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble control
- Classic Presence control for awesome sound shaping
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohm) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- FX Loop with independent Send and Return level controls also serves as Boost function
- Heavy-duty footswitch for Channel selection and FX Loop/Boost function included
- Line output with dedicated Level control
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life