Building on the original VINTAGE V22, which has become a modern classic and inspired combo amp design, the impressive and hand-built 22-Watt, 2-Channel VINTAGE V22HD INFINIUM tube amplifier head exudes vintage tone and style, plus possesses modern features that will launch your sound into the sonic stratosphere.
Bugera V22HD Infinium Tube Amplifier Head Features
- Hand-built 22-Watt guitar head driven by 2 x EL84 tubes
- Revolutionary INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier technology:
- Extends the life of your amplifier’s expensive power tubes up to 20 times
- Provides incredible reliability and consistent tone over the complete lifespan of your tubes
- No need for expensive matched tube sets
- Allows you to mix and match any combination of compatible tubes types and brands
- Monitors performance of each power tube continuously and displays defective tubes to allow for easy and individual replacement
- Way cool vintage look and feel
- Authentic 2-channel preamp design from the ’60s featuring 3x 12AX7 tubes—everything from purring blues to mind-blowing crunch
- Integrated high-definition reverb with dedicated Reverb control
- Vintage Equalizer section with dedicated Bass, Mid, Treble and Presence controls
- Normal and Bright inputs for ultimate sound character to perfectly match your guitar
- Multi-gain stage Lead channel with Gain, Volume and Master controls
- Amazing Mode switch to select between Triode or Pentode operation
- Heavy-duty footswitch for Channel and Reverb function included
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- Designed and engineered by BUGERA Germany
Loaded with 3 x 12AX7 preamp and 2 x EL84 power tubes, this incredible boutique-style powerhouse gives you the flexibility of two independent channels and selectable reverb, both switchable via the included heavy-duty footswitch. Add to this the revolutionary INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier Technology, and the VINTAGE V22HD INFINIUM becomes one extraordinarily versatile tone-machine that is ideally-suited for the studio, stage, practice room and concert hall!
Classic All-Tube Design
The VINTAGE V22HD INFINIUM features true Class-A technology with a 3 x 12AX7 front-end and 2 x EL84 tube power stage. A masterfully crafted all-tube amplifier head, the V22HD provides sweetly-balanced harmonics and natural tube compression, resulting in the warm distortion and break-up you’ve come to appreciate from those treasured vintage amplifiers of yesteryear. The hand-selected 12AX7 preamp tubes in VINTAGE V22HD INFINIUM's classic ‘60s-era preamp provide everything from sweetly-purring blues to mind-blowing crunch. Often employed in British-style amplifiers, the EL84 output tube is known for its crisp and chiming tonal quality when pushed to the max, and the V22HD harnesses every ounce of that power to awesome effect.
INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier Technology
Years in the making, Bugera’s INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier Technology can extend the usable lifespan of your amplifier’s expensive power valves by up to 20 times, saving you huge money and ensuring the integrity of your tone. How? This revolutionary circuit automatically and continuously monitors the performance of each output tube, and dynamically drives it towards the target operating point, for an evenly distributed load.
INFINIUM also compensates for the effects of aging, automatically adjusting current levels to keep your tubes sounding as good as new – even when AC line voltages drop below nominal levels. Similar technology has been used for decades in all-wheel drive cars, where systems modulate the power going to each wheel to improve traction. Just consider INFINIUM Series amps “4-wheel drive” for your guitar.
INFINIUM Series amps take all the guesswork out of tube replacement by illuminating an LED next to a tube that is reaching the end of its usable lifespan. And thanks to INFINIUM’s Auto-Bias design, you simply replace the indicated tube – without a trip to the repair shop, saving you even more money.
Available exclusively from BUGERA, INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier Technology is a major breakthrough in amplifi er design and manufacture, providing incredible reliability for your stage performance and more consistent sound over the lifespan of your tubes. Since they are always operating at optimal levels, your output tubes perform more predictably and last much longer, thanks to BUGERA’s marvelous INFINIUM Technology, saving you some serious money!
Adding to its impressive list of tone-shaping options, the VINTAGE V22′s high-definition Reverb puts the perfect finishing touch to your signature sound. Adjustable via the dedicated control on the front panel, you can finally achieve any sound you desire – from a subtle touch to the cavernous, natural-sounding reverberation of a large arena.
Own the Tone
The VINTAGE V22HD INFINIUM’s amazing tone-palette begins with its footswitchable, 2-channel (Clean and Lead) preamp. Tone-sculpting options abound, including an onboard 3-band Vintage EQ section (Bass, Mid, Treble) with Presence control. Normal and Bright inputs provide superb matching to your instrument’s tonal characteristics.
You have all the tools you need, right out of the box! Included is a heavy-duty footswitch for channel and reverb selection to give you easy and convenient control of your tone, right from your pedalboard – allowing your focus to remain on your performance.
Made to Last
Long life and impressive durability are ensured, thanks to the high-quality components and exceptionally-rugged construction found throughout. Designed and engineered by BUGERA Germany, the hand-built, 22-Watt, 2-Channel V22 INFINIUM comes loaded with a trio of 12AX7 preamp and dual EL84 power tubes; an amazing 12" speaker from world-famous TURBOSOUND; 2 independent channels; Reverb; dual-function, heavy-duty footswitch – and plethora of awesome signal-shaping options. This versatile tone-machine will easily earn its place as your go-to amp – try the VINTAGE V22 INFINIUM today!