At your next gig, enjoy the outstanding performance of the Stage Select IEM stereo wireless in-ear monitor system. Easy to use and exciting to operate, the Stage Select IEM delivers superior audio plus 16 channel frequency agility.
CAD Audio Stage Select IEM Stereo Wireless In Ear Monitor System Features
- 16 Channel UHF Agility for frequency plan flexibility
- Stereo Operation for discrete Right/Left transmission flexibility via combination XLR-1/4 connectors
- CADLock Automatic Tone Encoded Squelch to eliminate unauthorized interference.
- MEB2 TruPitch Dual Armature Earbuds provide accurate audio reproduction while the EasyFit Silicon molds provide a custom fit
- AA batteries with >10hrs of battery life
- Metal Chassis Transmitter for a durable and formidable shielded enclosure.
- Included carry case, rack ears and antenna relocation kit
CAD Audio has been creating high-value product since 1931 and prides itself on supporting and developing the live performer. Our design criterion was straightforward: develop a high-performance wireless In Ear Monitor System that will deliver superior audio performance while supplying advanced frequency agility, capable enough to cope with today’s dynamic RF environment – make it both easy to use and exciting to operate.
The Stage Select IEM Stereo Wireless In Ear Monitor System features 16 channel frequency agile performance for outstanding connectivity. CADLock Automatic Tone Code Squelch eliminates unauthorized interference in RF unfriendly environments. Stereo operation lends flexibility of use – You may send discrete signals to the left or right channel. High performance MEB2 Monitor Earbuds are included to make your listening experience top flight. The MEB2 TruPitch Dual Armature Earbuds provide accurate audio reproduction while the EasyFit silicon earmolds provide a custom fit. The metal construction rack mountable transmitter is supplied with rack ears, half wave antenna, antenna relocation kit and sturdy carry case.