The CTK2090 Quincy Jones Package includes the CTK2090 keyboard, Playground Sessions software co-created by Quincy Jones, stand, headphones, power supply and a USB cable. Casio, a leader in personal keyboards for nearly 30 years, brings their innovations to the CTK-2090 portable keyboard. A fun keyboard to play, you can enjoy the 400 built-in sounds as well as sampling your own sounds. The Casio CTK-2090 is a sampling keyboard with two sampling modes: short and full
• Short Sampling Mode allows users to create up to five sounds 0.4 seconds in length.
• Full Sampling Mode allows users to create one two-second sound. With a built-in sampling microphone, users can also sample their voice and other ambient sounds to create a variety of sampled tones and effects for later use.
The CTK-2090 is outfitted with Casio’s Step-up Lesson System, which lets beginners learn 152 built-in songs, phase-by-phase, at their own individual pace. Additional features include a 92mm X 40mm LCD display, 150 built-in rhythms, 400 built-in tones, 110 built-in songs, USB port, and more. Each model also comes with a music stand, song book and X keyboard stand.
Casio CTK-2090 Portable Keyboard Features
- 61 Piano-Style Keys
- Sampling Effect Functions
- Built-in Mic Allows Easy Sampling of Voices, Sounds, etc.
- 400 Tones
- 150 Auto-Accompaniment Rhythms
- 110 Built-In Songs
- Step-Up Lesson System
- 48 Note Polyphony
- USB MIDI Interface
- Operates on Batteries or included AC Adapter
- Includes AC Adapter, Music Rest, Quick Start Guide
Co-created by music legend Quincy Jones, the all-time most nominated Grammy Artist, Playground Sessions is the #1 Rated application (Top Ten Reviews, 2016 & 2017, 'Learn Piano Online') that combines gaming, popular songs and advanced technology to make learning fast, fun, and easy for everyone.
Learn keyboard skills from video tutorials starring world-renowned pianist David Sides. Play your favorites from John Legend, Taylor Swift, The Beatles, Billy Joel, Beethoven, Beyonce, Coldplay, and more.
Works with Mac 10.6.8 or later, Windows XP or later, and iPad