The 61-key keyboard of the Casio CTK-7200 is designed and engineered to provide a realistic piano experience. This Premium Package includes the CTK-7200 keyboard, a stand, headphones, dust cover and a power supply.
With 820 built-in tones, 260 preset rhythms and accompaniment, and 61 Touch Response keys, the Casio CTK-7200 61-Key Personal Keyboard is a truly remarkable value! The sound source features remarkable digital samples of acoustic instruments recorded using the most advanced digital technology. The AHL sound source delivers 820 sounds and allows you to store up to 100 of your own original tones for instant recall.
Just like a grand piano keyboard, Touch Response causes sound that is output to change in accordance with the amount of pressure applied to the keys. Other features like 50 specially selected built-in drawbar organ tones, nine sliders, and audio recording make this ideal for players of all types!
Casio CTK-7200 61-Key Personal Keyboard Features
Drawbar Organ Function
- 260 preset rhythms cover a wide range of musical genres, from rock to jazz, Latin and more
- 50 specially selected built-in drawbar organ tones
- Rotary speaker simulation provides the distinctive acoustic effect of drawbar organ speakers
- Built-in effects include reverb (10 types), chorus (5 types), and DSP (100 preset DSPs)
- Five selectable frequency characteristics, including Bright for a lively sound emphasizing the treble range and Powerful with a stress on volume
- 17-track Song Sequencer (16 tracks + 1 sytem track) acts as a multi-track recorder
- 32-channel Mixer with 9 sliders, one for each channel, can be used for individual simultaneous adjustment of volume, pan, reverb send, and other parameters
- Instrument Input and Mic Input with can be recorded as well
- Song sequencer, pattern sequencer, tone editor, and other data can be saved to an SD or SDHC memory card
The CTK-7200 personal keyboard comes with 50 specially selected built-in drawbar organ tones. Nine sliders can be used to change harmonic overtone level settings and add percussion and click sounds for real-time sound creation as you play. A rotary speaker simulated using a built-in DSP provides the distinctive acoustic effect of drawbar organ speakers.
The attack time, release time, cutoff, vibrato, reverb/chorus, DSP and other parameters of a built-in tone can be adjusted and edited. You can save the result as your own unique user tone that will be available for instant recall whenever you need it during live performances. A TONEEDITOR button provides instant access to the editing mode.
With the arpeggiator, you can play various arpeggios and other phrases automatically by simply pressing keys on the keyboard. You can select from 150 different arpeggiato types, including playing arpeggios from a fingered chord, guitar phrases, and more.
17-track Song Sequencer (16 tracks + 1 sytem track) acts as a multi-track recorder, so you can use it for real-time recording of your keyboard play. 17 tracks mean that you can perform multi-track recording to layer bass,guitar, piano, and other instruments onto a drum part and build to a final song. Both real-time and step recording are supported.Completed recordings can be converted to SMF (Standard MIDI File) format and stored to an SD memory card.
Audio Recording / MIC IN and INST IN
Normal keyboard play, Auto Accompaniment, Song Sequencer play, INST IN terminal input, MIC IN terminal input and other audio can be recorded to an SD memory card as digital audio data. While playing back a song you created with the Song Sequencer, you can play along with on a guitar or other instrument, orinput vocal with a microphone.