The Casio XWP1 61 Key Performance Synthesizer was designed with the performer in mind. You get two virtual analog style oscillators, two PCM oscillators, one noise oscillator, and one external oscillator for use with line and mic inputs. The XWP1 gig ready 61-key synth has 400 editable PCM sounds including pianos, electric pianos, brass, strings, guitars, basses, guitars, drums and more.
Casio XWP1 61 Key Performance Synthesizer Features
- 6 Oscillator Monophonic Solo Synthesizer
- HexLayer, a single sound made up of 6 components for gig ready splits and layers
- Drawbar Organ Mode with 9 sliders, adjustable rotary speaker, key click, vibrato and percussion
- 400 fully editable PCM based sounds like stereo pianos, guitars, drums and more
- Step Sequencer with 9 instrument tracks and 4 controller tracks
- 16 step programmable Arpeggiator
- Phrase sequencer to record and playback your riffs
- Performance mode with 4 internal or external instrument zones with instant recall of effects, Step Sequences, Arpeggiators and Phrases
- 4 real-time controller knobs
- Pitch and Modulation Wheels
- 1/4 inch Mic and Line puts to process your voice or other instruments
- Stereo 1/8 inch line input to connect an MP3 player, laptop or tablet
- USB and MIDI ports
- 1/4 inch Line Outputs
- Included Power Supply
- Can operate on 6 D batteries
The XWP1 61 Key Synthesizer also features an onboard 13-track sequencer is perfect for live gigs. The 16-step programmable arpeggiator lets you create complex patterns and the drawbar organ mode features nine steps for each drawbar to dial in B3 tones. Vibrato, percussion, and rotary speaker controls are available on organ modes.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.