The Perseus is an octave-down fuzz that allows you to select either one or two octaves down mixed with a fuzz sound that you can blend to any mix of the two you want, including just the fuzz or just the sub-octave. The Perseus can track the sub-octave note accurately no matter where on the neck you are playing!
The Perseus features three knobs and an octave switch. While the controls on the Perseus may seem simple, it’s important to know that your guitar’s tone, volume and pickup selection makes a big difference in the Perseus’ behavior.
Catalinbread Perseus Sub-Octave Fuzz Guitar Pedal Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Sub-octave fuzz so massive and thundering, you’ll regret turning it off
- Octave switch allows you to choose whether the sub-octave is one or two octaves down
- The Volume has plenty of output so you can pummel your amp to your heart's desire! Unity volume is around 10:00.
- The Blend allows you mix the fuzz and octave sounds in any amount you want. Full-counterclockwise will let you use just the fuzz sound. Full-clockwise will give you just the octave-down sound.
- The Cut control is something special on the Perseus. Turn the Cut control full-counterclockwise for maximum bass frequency domination. Turn it clockwise to trim the fat. This enables you to tune the Perseus to your amp or to create cool textures for lead playing.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.