The newest version of the Sublime Maple series is here and they are sure to satisfy your appetite for beauty, quality craftsmanship and sonic superiority! For the ST Series, Crush’s flagship Sublime Maple series undergo a specialized 4-step painting process to produce three stunning and unique finishes. These finishes may be unlike anything you have ever seen, but the beauty of these drums is definitely beyond skin deep.
The shells are crafted from 100% North American Maple and are finished with our well thought out Sublime hardware fittings to ensure that each drum produces the warm, fat tones you expect from a high-end Maple shell. As is standard with the Sublime series, bearing edges are selected based on the drum type and size to optimize the sound from each shell. Proven time and time again in reviews, in the studio and on stage with some of today’s top artists, the Sublime Maple series has continued to exceed the expectations of the most selective drummers. So pull up a throne, give them a taste and we are certain your senses will be delighted. For real though, we know they look delicious but please do not try to eat them, they are drums and that would just be weird.
Crush Sublime ST Maple 3 Piece Shell Kit Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Hoop Saver Claws: Modern classic designed die cast claws featuring protruding gaskets that protect your finishes.
- Crush X-Mount: 4-Point suspension spanning four lugs. Allows for tighter fits and increased resonance while keeping your toms exactly where you want them.
- Mini Bridge Lugs: Minimalistic low mass design reduces shell contact allowing your drums to sound deeper and more resonant.
- Mating Memory Locks: Mating Memory Locks allow for super fast set up and are integrated into the bracket for a design that is visually stunning and extremely functional.
- Two Position Spurs: Heavy duty cast fitting which feature two points for faster setup and increased durability.
- Hybrid Snare Wires: Carbon Steel and Brass snare wires combine for superior sizzle and an alligator strength bite.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.