The Celestion FTR15-3070C is a tough 15 inch die-cast frame replacement loudspeaker. It’s perfect for use as the LF speaker in 2-way or 3-way 15” vented (reflex) cabinets whether for DJ sound systems or live PA. The 99dB sensitivity level means this speaker packs a considerable punch and delivers real volume: you won’t just hear the bass, you’ll feel it too!
FTR15-3070C gives you an impressive 800 Watts of continuous power handling (equivalent to 400Wrms AES), so there’s plenty in reserve for when you need to turn it up and really get the dancefloor moving! Built-in Celestion technologies, like the Full Flux Saturation magnet assembly and Flexirol(TM) stress-relief points on the cone surround combine to deliver truly great quality sound, with ultra-low distortion and outstanding frequency response.
FTR15-3070C is a proven favourite with Build-It-Yourself cabinet designers; the slightly rising mid-range response means an effortless crossover to a mid-range or high frequency driver, helping deliver a more natural sound. The smart chassis design, together with a multi-layer, Inside/Outside voice coil provides excellent heat dissipation, significantly reducing thermal compression: so you can crank it up loud and this speaker still delivers.
Celestion FTR15-3070C 15" Replacement Speaker Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 15 inch ferrite woofer provides 400Wrms power handling (AES Standard) and 99dB sensitivity
- 3 inch high temperature Inside/Outside voice coil efficiently dissipates heat, preventing sensitivity loss through thermal compression
- Also good for use in bass guitar cabinets
- Flexirol surround for greater excursion control
- Saturated gap technology for lower harmonic distortion
- Low frequency response, down to 40Hz
- Smart chassis design minimizes acoustic distortion
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.